TTC after 35
Options

What website do you use to chart?

Hi All,

Looks like AF showed up early (which is unusal).  I'm normally like clockwork.  I really thought I was on my way to a BFP then started spotting.  I don't think it's implantaion bleeding.  Anyway, thought I'd look into charting.

TIA:)

Re: What website do you use to chart?

• Options
    FertilityFriend.com
  • Options

ditto.

fertility friend.com?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Me three ... just started and the tutorials have been great-check them out-Good Luck!!
  • Options
    another Fertility Friend user here!!
  • Options

I am breaking trend.  I use mymonthlycycles.com

It is not as detailed as FF but it helps me not to obsess.  You have to plot your own O date and it does not interpret your data. There are some really good tools to group your data. My RE loves it.

Good luck

• Options

I just signed up for Fertility Friend, this is our first month charting so I thought an online website would be helpful. I have the 30 day trial of the VIP membership.

Does anyone feel like the VIP membership is worth the price or shall I stick to the free version in a month. They state that the annual membership fee is $45 (discount rate) right now. 

Nikki

• Options
    imagenikkiw421:

I just signed up for Fertility Friend, this is our first month charting so I thought an online website would be helpful. I have the 30 day trial of the VIP membership.

Does anyone feel like the VIP membership is worth the price or shall I stick to the free version in a month. They state that the annual membership fee is $45 (discount rate) right now. 

Nikki

I did not buy the VIP and the free version has been fine for me.  Sometimes, I wish that I had the VIP version so I could use the "search charts similar to mine" function.  Otherwise, I don't feel like I am missing out on anything.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I also do FF...bought the VIP, like having all the ways to obsess! haha!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I have the VIP but the free version is just fine too. GL.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"