Secondary IF
Options

***Lilsurfergirl***

Just wanted to wish you luck and hope that embie survived the thaw and is nestling in!

Keep us posted when you get a chance!?

Re: ***Lilsurfergirl***

• Options
    :::Butting In:::  I've been thinking about you all morning!  Let us know and best wishes!!!!!
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options
    Me too..... wishing you all the best...
    Beta#1=1293 (13dp5dt), Beta#2 =4462 (17dp5dt), Beta#3 =8039 (19dp5dt) BFP 5/8/2009 IVF#2 w/ICSI & AH - April 09 - Transfer 5/1 IVF#1 w/ICSI & AH - Feb 09 - BFN MFI - low morph 1998 - Lap - Endometriosis, 1994 - Lap - Endometriosis, TTC - Tooooo Long! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Jeremiah 29:11-13 11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi ladies - thanks for thinking of me!  The transfer went very well this morningBig Smile  The RE was very happy with the way the embryo looked after thaw, and he said the transfer itself went perfectly.  He was very positive about it all so I'm going to try and stay positive too!  Beta is scheduled for June 8th so keep those fingers crossed and prayers and good thoughts coming.  Snuggle in there little snowbaby!!!
  • Options
    So glad it went well!  COme on Little Snowbaby!!
  • Options
    Great news Lilsurfergirl!  I can't wait to hear your results in a couple of weeks!
  • Options
    I am so glad that it went well! ?I have been thinking about you.
    Nothing to see here....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"