Secondary IF

~*~* SIF Weekly check in ~*~*

Good Morning Ladies!

A HUGE congrats to Jenelle05, Ladavis and slsbride on their BFP's this week!  Happy and healthy 9 months to all of you!

Our hearts go out to ChristyD_TTTC#2 and her DH.  You both are in our prayers.  Also in our prayers - mrs.officeryum.  I hope you can find peace.

DSU98 is back on the SIF pony!!!  Good luck Hon.  I know it's been a long wait for you.

LilSurferGirl has her FET this morning!!  Everybody hold thumbs, cross fingers and toes that her little snowbaby makes it to a sticky baby!!

May this coming week be filled with even more BFP's!

Good luck to everyone starting a new cycle or in the 2ww.

Everyone is welcome to post here.  Lurkers included! Let me know if you want to be added or removed.

lovesnack

SweetieP

Shaunie

hopeful9

schoolsoutbride

hope4us

lolalillie

DSU98

rach1015

mrs.officeryum

AathiPO4

sunshine173

LoveBird2

mariebelle

mrsmiller06

waitingforbaby#2

MrsP-051306

Mrs Teejer

Luckiest03

My2LittleCanadians

Oneandonlyyou

LilSurferGirl

Indybride4.8.06

JillRock96

Hawaiibridegrm

craziheazo

isabella22

CHI-06

ABC-123

kristyn&ken

mrsnemitz

here4u

VandRicky

Congratulations to our recent BFP's!!

Jenelle05

Ladavis

slsbride

eyerlande EDD 1/17 

onemorelittleone

mrs.viv07

LisaK2B EDD 1/6

MrsLisaP 

Home_slice EDD 12/25 Christmas baby!! 

Calips

Christakim 

Firsttogo   EDD 11/26 Thanksgiving Day!

NewportRI2005

axr8111

Tonya_G   EDD 11/24 (Tentatively) TEAM PINK

Lisa625

jacksonville2  EDD 11/4

Francisca EDD 10/25 IT'S TWINS!!  BOY and Girl!!

jen5/03 - It's TWINS!!

Tracigator  EDD 10/22

njwife1103

Adelepenguin  EDD 10/17

Shawmich  It's a BOY!!

Mr&MrsS  EDD 8/19  TEAM BLUE

Kim777 - TWINS!!

LizRN626

QOTD - Tell me about your 'Happy Place'

During my long and rather convoluted therapy sessions my therapist recommended I find myself one.  I know we are all under a lot of pressure and strangely enough it kind of helps.  Something that you think about late at night when everything is quiet to still the mind.  Or something you do that requires no other thought besides what you are doing.  Where do you go when it all gets too much?

Re: ~*~* SIF Weekly check in ~*~*

• My update - 7DPO today. Beta in 1 week.  I went back to the RE for a checkup yesterday and my OHSS isn't any better but it isn't any worse.  My warm and loopy from yesterday is gone but I feel okay this morning.

QOTD - Tell me about your 'Happy Place'

I go to my dream house.  I have it all in my head. Location. Every room.  I just go back and decorate it.  Mostly from Pottery Barn.  I am a sucker for Pottery Barn.  It's awesome!  I particularly like the way the sun shines into the master bedroom in the mornings.Stick out tongue  I am not nearly as crazy as that statement makes me sound... I have had a loooongg time to work on it :)

Have a great week Ladies!

• My update... I'm CD4 today. I went in for my CD3 u/s yesterday and my lining was still too thick, so I have to go back tomorrow for another check. If all goes well, I'll start clomid tomorrow night.

My happy place... I don't know that I have one, but I do also think a lot about my dream house. Or a beach vacation all by myself.... aaahhhh... :)

• Loading the player...
  • Hi - can I be added to the list?  I have PCOS and my DH has MFI - we conceived DD#1 with our first IVF cycle (it was a single embryo transfer) and we have one frozen embie.  I'm meeting with my RE on 6/15 to discuss pursuing a FET or starting a fresh cycle - anxious to hear her thoughts.  We start our re-testing this week as well.

QOTD - I don't really have a "happy place" that I know of. . . but if I created one it would definitely be the beach - love the sounds and smell of the ocean - very calming!

• Update: I'm patiently awaiting my HCG levels from my beta this morning.  I tested positive with an HPT yesterday and I'm very anxious to get the results from my bloodwork. 

QOTD: My happy place is definitely on the floor with my little girl.  Whenever I get in a less than positive mood I just tickle my daughter and give her hugs and kisses.  Hearing her laugh, giggle and snort is music to my ears and everything that was wrong seems oh so right.  I love it!!!

• Update: 10 weeks today. Still hoping and praying everything continues to go well. I am having the nuchal test done in two weeks. If that goes well I will come out officially, although many people from work are already asking about me. I'm just not ready to tell them yet.

QOTD: I think my happy place is somewhere warm and tropical. Sometimes I just imagine myself laying out by the ocean, thinking back to vacations I've had. It's pretty relaxing. Man, I want to go on vacation now.

• Tonya_GTonya_G member

Update: Josi, you crack me up that you put me on "tenative" team pink... I can't wait to actually find out!  Otherwise, had my 14w. appt yesterday, all went well, just waiting now for my next appt in June!

QOTD: My happy place is my garden. I love to get out into my garden and get dirty, and plant things and tend to my little pieces of life. I can spend hours out there and not have a clue that I've done so!

• hope4ushope4us member

I am just waiting for our new insurance to kick in so we can find out what will be covered, if any.  Since we are taking some time off from TTC with our RE's help, we will be less stressed and actually might enjoy sex again.  ha ha!

QOTD:  My happy place would probably be when my DS is in a very lovable mood and wants to cuddle/kiss/hug and tells me he loves me.  When I'm feeling down, stressed and depressed, that just makes my day.  I also like to go to Disneyland to get away and go on a vacation.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • I'm so happy for everyone's BFP's lately! That's so exciting and awesome! It gives us "patient waiters" hope!

I have only 3 days more until my 2ww is up. I tested yesterday afternoon and it was BFN. DH thinks I'm preggo but I really wish he'd never said anything about it. I was exhausted last weekend, couldn't get off the couch. I'm still def more tired than usual, but I also started running daily, so not sure what's up. I had nausea for a few days. And I'm really trying not to get my hopes up. Our BD timing was the best yet this time around, and DH was much more "compliant" this time around LOL! Anyhow, *fingers crossed*.

QOTW: I have many 'Happy Places'...

1) Wandering the nature preserve trails with my little peanut girl on a nice sunny day high on the hill very high above the bustle of city life, where she can watch the airplanes fly by almost at eye level.

2) My dad's cabin on a lake near Lake Tahoe. All I have to do is remember the peace and stark quiet when floating on an innertube out on the lake with not a single noise nearby. Absolute peace!

3) Anywhere in Hawaii, on a beach, listening to the ocean, feeling the warm sun on my skin.

DrinksCalgon Travel take me away!!!Paradise

• Update: I saw the peanuts today and they are still boy and girl!  They look great and so far so good Smile

QOTW: I think mine is just being out of the house on my own not working and doing something fun for me.  I don't get that too often.  It is just so rejuvenating. 

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Update: It's a boy!!

QOTD: I go pet the kid's soft soft hair while she's sleeping at night - it always cheers me up, especially if I've had one of my marathon days when I leave before she wakes up and get home after she's already down for the night

• Good luck, LilSurferGirl!!!

Update: ?My cycles have been textbook since Ava was born, so I should O on Sunday. ?Our FET consult is in a few weeks -- June 15th!

QOTD: ?My "happy place" is seriously my bed. ?I love it so much -- it makes me so calm to think of snuggling under the covers. ZZZZZZZZZZZZ.?

My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
  • Update: Just waiting for AF to come and try at another cycle.

QOTD: Not really sure I have one, but probably should get one... Normally just being with ds makes me happy and helps me get out of my funk.

• Well, I just had my saline sonogram and mock transfer. ?Thankfully both went well. ?I was so happy that the cyst on my cervix didn't ipede the catheter from entering my uterus. ?Yay, now I don't have to have it removed. ?I wasn't looking forward to that. ?Anyways, I am now in a holding pattern on BCP to try and normal out my lining and to lose some weight. ?I am so ready to be PG again...

QOTD: ?I don't have a happy place. ?I need to find one. ?Right now, I tend to get my most comfort from these boards. ?It is a relief to talk with people that are struggling the same that I am.?

Nothing to see here....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"