Washington Babies

Vent on mean A** Parkers

So I took nolan down to Edmonds beach a few hours ago. He wanted to ride his bike and the dogs really need to get some energy out. Well of course there was absolutely no where to park because the waterfront festival started tonight. Since DH works nights we planned on doing that this weekend sometime.. So Im all the way in the back by the dog park/closer to the side were the playground is and I park off to the side and wait for someone to leave. Im sitting there for about 10 minutes I have two whining dogs and a 3 yr old that Im entertaining so that 10 minutes seemed like a lifetime. So anyways a couple and their baby go to leave I turn on my signal. Well here comes some idiots they throw on there blinker!!!! I got out of my van and asked the couple or better told them "I hope your not planning to park here???"""" I was LIVID! Then the women has the nerve to roll her window down and say they told us we could have it. I said OHHHHH NO! I've been sitting here for 10 minutes waiting on a spot to open up and when the hell did they tell you? Telepathically as they were loading up their vehicle when you weren't even here????? I mean commmmeee on! I have a 3 yr old and im pregnant and that B**** wants to argue with me! So i floor it into the spot and it was easy too because I was on the left closest to the spot then they start honking at me ridiculously........!!!!!!!! Luckily they drove away and didn't say anything more because I would have shown that mean women a world of freakin hurt if she tryed to argue with me further in front of my stepson. EEWWWW I hate people like that!!!!

Re: Vent on mean A** Parkers

• I got aggressive over a parking spot once and came back to a flat tire. 
  • eeewwwww that would have sucked, people r insane!
  • Loading the player...
  • hahaha.... thats hilarious...not then Im sure but now it is.

Did I tell you about that stupid jeep full of teenagers that all most made us wreck once, and I freaked and got outta the car with my mace.... I was readdy to roll! lol

Rye said no...handed me pizza and we went on our way... ahh the joys of pregnancy :D

• imagejen_and_tom:
    I got aggressive over a parking spot once and came back to a flat tire. 

Oh my gosh! I can't imagine! I would have been so mad! What did you do?

photo 2d6f681a-40e8-42e5-a771-5a26c7ad29fe_zpsdce5d654.jpg Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  •  
    imagejen_and_tom:

It sucked and I couldn't do anything.  I was working at the Mall of America in Minneapolis during college.  I saw the spot first, was annoyed by the constant tourists and totally pushed my way past whoever was trying to get there before me.  I came back to see my tire HOURS later. 

• imageIkesHawaiian06:

imagejen_and_tom:

It sucked and I couldn't do anything.  I was working at the Mall of America in Minneapolis during college.  I saw the spot first, was annoyed by the constant tourists and totally pushed my way past whoever was trying to get there before me.  I came back to see my tire HOURS later. 

• I dont know what I would do if that happened to me. I have no cell Dh was at work one 3 yr old an 2 dogs. AHHH
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"