Northern California Babies
Options

Ear Piercing-Where?

I want to get Keira's ears pierced.  I was searching online and found this place www.babypiercing.com.  I was wondering if anyone has heard about this place.  If not, can you recommend a good place to get her ears pierced.  I am afraid to take her to the ones at the mall. I live in the East Bay, but I am willing to travel to a good place that is recommended.

Re: Ear Piercing-Where?

• Options

We got Jenna's pierced at East Street Kids in Concord. It's a pediatricians office.

It cost $50 and included the earrings. A pediatrician does the piercing. HTH!

• Options

No help... I had both girls done at the mall. Considering how my mother had my ears pierced when I was an infant, the mall was a step up! I also waited until they had their first set of shots before having it done. That is what their pedi recommended.?

Taya 9.20.05 * Marlena 10.4.07 * Armando 11.3.93
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagewe-love-to-try:

We got Jenna's pierced at East Street Kids in Concord. It's a pediatricians office.

It cost $50 and included the earrings. A pediatrician does the piercing. HTH!

We used we-love's recommendation and have nothing but good things to say about them!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Try your pediatrician's office.

At Malia's 2 week appointment, I inquired about it and they said they did it so at her 2month appointment we had it done. The doctor did the piercings and provided the earrings. I didn't pay anything extra. (at least not yet!)

• Options
    I have never heard of it being done at the doctors although mine were done by a nurse when I was an infant. I'll probably take dd to a piercing shop where they wear gloves and use new equipment on each person. She can let me know if/when she wants to have it done to herself.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"