Cincinnati Babies

NBR: Desperate Housewives (possible spoilers)

So, I just finished watching the season finale...ugh! I needed one more minute so I could figure out who the bride was - who do you think it is?

I say it had to be Susan but DH says it was Catherine.

Re: NBR: Desperate Housewives (possible spoilers)

• My guess is Susan.  The hair looked dark, and they kissed after the accident.  And the show made a point of showing they were both still in love. 
  • I think it was Katherine, just because there was mention of Mike not sure if he was doing the right thing....guess we have to wait 3 months to find out...I hate when the shows end!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • according to tv guide, its neither susan nor katherine. they got a different actress to do it because they're not 100% sure on who they want it to be. i thought it was katherine until i read that its neither of them.
  • I think Susan but would not be surprised if it was Catherine.  I can't see Mike marrying a random girl though but you never know.  It is a TV show, LOL :-)
    Our kids are 19mths apart and we LOVE it!!

Married to my BFF on 8.13.05 (after dating 5 years)!

DS born 2.14.08. DD born 9.30.09.

• I say definitely Susan. Catherine was so needy and pushy about the whole marriage thing that I think she eventually was turning Mike off to it, you know? And you could tell Mike still had feelings for Susan from time-to-time.

I really hope it was Susan and can't believe I have to wait to find out! Summer is going to be long without my Housewives fix.

• I hope it's Susan! I can't wait to find out.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • I think it is Katherine. I think they kissed at the end because it was such an emotional moment when saving their son then Mike realizes they shouldn't have done that and goes back to Katherine. Who knows I could be wrong though.  
  • I definitely think it was Susan!
  • i hope it's susan
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I hope it is Susan too and just thought of something else....would Karl have been there (ogling Bree - WTH? but that was funny) if it were Katherine and not Susan?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"