Cincinnati Babies
Options

AF type cramps and nausea. Signs of labor?

I started having AF type cramps, some pain and a sick to my stomach feeling a few hours ago. Anyone else have those as pre labor signs? My water broke before I went into actual labor last time so I didn't have many labor systems. I am leaving work early today so I can go lay down and rest.   

Re: AF type cramps and nausea. Signs of labor?

• Options

I actually wonder about sick to the stomach part too... I've been having painful (although not really timeable) contrax since about 5am and am feeling pretty queasy myself... wondering if something may be brewing?

• Options
    I did not have any of those symptoms, but I just had to comment that I think it's funny you and Hannah are both set to have c-sections next week and now you both *may* be having signs of labor.   I guess nothing is ever fully planned huh!?  Either way...best of luck to both of you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't have an answer to your question, but I took think it is funny you both are due next week and having the same symptoms today. Did you eat at the same restaurant yesterday?!?! LOL.....Good Luck to you both!!
  • Options
    I had what felt like period cramps, but in my back. ?
  • Options
    I had gas-like pains and felt nauseous periodically. There were a couple of times that I thought I was going to puke.
  • Options
    I had BH and vomiting with every contraction about 2 weeks before I actually went into labor.  I had to call off of work...the one and only time I missed during my pregnancy, because it went on and on.  I thought labor was imminent, but it took 2 weeks before it started.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I had cramps in my back the night before.,..didn't think much of it then, but looking back, I remember I had a hard time gettting comfortbale in the recliner....in the middle of the night I woke up sick to my stomach and very crampy...it intensified and then once I was at the hospital, I did get sick a few times!!
  • Options

I do think it could be the start of something.  Those were almost my same symptoms the day I went into labor with Justin.  I stayed home from work that day because I felt so crummy.

I hope all is well with both of you!

Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"