Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Writing about our loss

I just wrote about my miscarriage & D&C in my blog. It really helped to write this out, although there is so much more I could have written (and maybe I will). I encourage you to write it out if that will help. Here is a link if you want to read:

https://33foramoment.blogspot.com/2009/05/miscarriage-d-one-week-later.html

If you are here on this board, I am very, very sorry for your loss.

Trying link again: https://33foramoment.blogspot.com/

Photo by Everything Nice Photography
My blog

Re: Writing about our loss

• The link didnt work for some reason.  But I can tell you that I found Blogging about my loss to be very therapeutic (link in siggy if you are interested).

Hugs to you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i read your story, and it was very comforting. i had a natural m/c, but i knew something was wrong before i started miscarrying. if i would have gotten an u/s sooner, i know i would have opted for the d&c as well just to get it over with. so sorry you had to write that story at all, and ::big hugs::.
    tears in heaven. 5.21.09 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Your story was very touching.  Thanks for sharing, and I am very sorry for your loss.

I am assuming that there is a way to blog or share your story here on the bump?  I don't really want to use another site since not all of my friends/family know about this.  I haven't used much other than these message boards.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i don't know how appropriate this comment is... but you are a really good writer. it was such a powerful recollection... honest and straightforward, vulnerable and touching.

it was touching, because i swear, it read like something from my own mind... not just the similarity of the experience, but the feelings that your entry envoked. this happened to me, this is what i thought, i felt... maybe some of the details were different, but it is so relatable. you found words, and you strung those words together in a way that i haven't been able to, and i want to thank you for sharing your story, because your also sharing mine.

keep writing it out girl, it's a catharsis. i look forward to reading more from you... and i hope to read of happy stories, soon.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"