Pregnant after 35

I completely forgot

about the roadmap boobs.  I put on a dress to wear to a graduation tonight and HELLO BIG BLUE VEINS!  Oh well, at least I won't get lost. LOL
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I completely forgot

• Don't you just love the information highway!
  • I got them a few days before I got my BFP and still have them.  I am pale to begin with, but mine are ridiculous!

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • One day my husband noticed the blue veins all over my breasts and belly and asked me if that was normal.  I was like "yup!" but they don't look TOO obvious to me. I guess I've become used to them.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Me too.  I am very fair skinned so my veins are usually visable anyway.  Since getting KU...it's downright scary at times.  I notice that they're more pronounced at night.  I am a vampire's fantasy!
  • I hear that. ?At least they don't stick up. ?My feet-veins alarm me more, I keep watching the progress up my legs. ?Nooo, leave my legs alone!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imagefauxshelley:
    about the roadmap boobs.  I put on a dress to wear to a graduation tonight and HELLO BIG BLUE VEINS!  Oh well, at least I won't get lost. LOL

hahahahaha.i love that we all have a sense of humor about our changing bodies. it's nice to be around others that do not take themselves so seriously.

for whatever strange reason my skin tone changed after having my last one. I have always been so white that i  was nearly translucent but since my last, i am much much darker skinned (weirdness). I remember being absolutely horrified the first time at how much more pronounced my veins were whilst pregnant and was "certain" there was something wrong with me. lol.

• I forgot about that as well!  Then again DD was 12 years ago.  Mine haven't popped out just yet but I remember how weird it was when they did.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"