Georgia Babies
Options

seansgirl2

I love the outfit that your little one is wearing in your siggy. We are doing our nursery in pirates. where did you find that onsie? It's too cute!

Re: seansgirl2

• Options
    Thanks!  Just sent my mil a text to ask her- Sorry, I saw when you asked this before and totally forgot to find out for you.  She said she bought the onesie and then the pirate picture was an iron-on.  She got the iron-on from JoAnns.  I've done the same.  They have tons of cute ones there. She made him another pirate one too, but I can't remember what that one said.  Arrr something else!  lol  Also, have you seen the Pirate stuff at Carter's right now?  Someone got Ethan the cutest overalls and shirt with a little pirate ship on it.  He also has a onesie from there with a pirate puppy on it.  Gymboree had a line recently called "Little Pirate" that was super cute too.  Fun theme!  You'll have to post pictures.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks so much. I'm going this weekend! I have some of the carter's stuff, but I'll check Gymboree now too! I'll post some pics of the nursery as soon as it's presentable! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"