Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

I am so mad at myself

We've been putting off moving some of the bigger un-baby-proofed items, such as the fireplace poker set...well DD just pulled it on top of her. She now has a huge purple bruise on her forehead (and she's having pictures taken this weekendSuper Angry).

I'm now moving everything, lamps included so this kid doesn't kill herself learning how to walk.

Re: I am so mad at myself

• :o( poor Lucie, ike has been pulling up on crap too and it is driving me crazy
  • Don't beat yourself up. I tried to make a video of DD climbing up and down on top of my suitcase right before we left for the airport Mother's Day weekend. She was so cute and excited bouncing up and down.

As soon as I started the video she fell on her face on the hardwood floor. I felt like the biggest POS in the world.

Stuff happens. Try to do the best you can to put it all up :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Poor baby, at least she didn't hurt herself worse. I need to do some big time baby proofing now that D is walking some.
  • imagesabrina&andy:
    Poor baby, at least she didn't hurt herself worse. I need to do some big time baby proofing now that D is walking some.

Your little guy is walking already? Wow!

And I think I've been beating myself up more because now that I'm a SAHM I shouldn't have any excuse! What else do I have to do besides baby-proof? I'm lame.

• imagecaroline:):

imagesabrina&andy:
    Poor baby, at least she didn't hurt herself worse. I need to do some big time baby proofing now that D is walking some.

Your little guy is walking already? Wow!

And I think I've been beating myself up more because now that I'm a SAHM I shouldn't have any excuse! What else do I have to do besides baby-proof? I'm lame.

Watch a super active toddler!! I get NOTHING done unless DD sleeps!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"