Austin Babies

Can you go crazy...(vent)

from lying in a hospital bed for too long? Arghhh!!!!!  LOL  Sorry, just had to get that out of my system.

Re: Can you go crazy...(vent)

• Yes.

Wink

I'm sorry you're stuck at the hospital.  I can only imagine how boring it must be.   But you're getting close to being ok for delivering, right?  Will they induce you early or will they just wait until you go into labor?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm hopefully getting induced on Tuesday.  I'm not dilated yet so they have to start me on medication on Monday to try to kick start it.  There is a chance I may have to have a c-section.  I know I'm on the tailend but I'm about to pull my hair out. 

How are you Feisty?  I take it your appointment went ok?

• Loading the player...
  • Definitely!  I was in the hospital for 5 days once and by day 4 I was ready to hurt someone.  It sucks.  I was getting mad over things like I just couldn't get comfortable in bed.

I'm sorry!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yes, you can get hospital induced Psycosis!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagelyndamf:

I'm hopefully getting induced on Tuesday.  I'm not dilated yet so they have to start me on medication on Monday to try to kick start it.  There is a chance I may have to have a c-section.  I know I'm on the tailend but I'm about to pull my hair out. 

How are you Feisty?  I take it your appointment went ok?

Not too much longer then!  One day at a time, right...

I'm good.  My blood pressure's back down so they sent me home after a few non-stress tests & a blood draw.  Just waiting to pop.  I want to make it another week so the boys will be born on DH's birthday but it could really be any day now.  :)  It will be so nice to be mobile again!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You poor thing! 
  • I can't imagine how bored you must be by now. You are doing great, though! Getting so close now!
    Kimberly, DH Monte, Angel baby 10/06, Angel twin 7/07, Rhett Kaden, our IVF miracle, born 3/23/08, Mason Robert & Wyatt David, our FET miracles, born 8/2/09 at 36 weeks, 3 days
    Our Blog

• Hang in there!!! 
    imageimage
  • Thanks ladies!  It's been a long 11 days in the hospital.  Wasn't so bad at first but now I'm going batty!  But I know that it will all be worth it by next week.  Keeping my fingers crossed all goes well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"