South Florida Babies

3 year anni recs

Our 3 year anni is coming up in a week and a half and I still have NO idea what to get Nick. Any ideas?? What did you get your hubby?

PS: The traditional is leather, and the modern gift is crystal/glass -- but it doesn't really matter to me if the gift complies with tradition.

TIA!

Re: 3 year anni recs

• Our 4th is next wk, and I don't even know what the trad. gifts are!  LOL

Last yr, I got Dh sunglasses (glass)... and he got me a band for my watch (leather).

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagecocojack10:

Our 4th is next wk, and I don't even know what the trad. gifts are!  LOL

Last yr, I got Dh sunglasses (glass)... and he got me a band for my watch (leather).

Year 4

traditional = fruits & flowers

modern = linen, silk, nylon

• Loading the player...
  • imageUMwife:
    imagecocojack10:

Our 4th is next wk, and I don't even know what the trad. gifts are!  LOL

Year 4

traditional = fruits & flowers

modern = linen, silk, nylon

Thanks!  He's running low on colognes, so I was going to get him one (my fav) and it smells fruity... you think it will work out?  LOL

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • don't know what to rec b/c dh and i don't follow the rules. we basically get each other something we've been eyeing.  but wanted to wish you happy early anni!! same to you jackie...hope you enjoy your lil' vacation!!

• Like Cynthia said, we normally dont' follow that either.  Last yr was pure coincidence that we both wanted these items and they coincided w/ the "traditional gifts."

If you know of a gadget he's been eyeing, or something he needs... those are usually the best gifts.

-- Jackie
  • Sorry, we don't follow the anniveray gift thing either.  In the past, I've gotten MH a pair of oakleys, a barbecue grill, Marlins Jersey, watch, and this year a new replacement wedding band.  Hope that helps.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"