South Florida Babies

Poll: Help me decide!!!!!

I turn 30 next week. Abel and I are taking the day off and heading to Theatre of the Sea and I am going to swim with...something. All my life I have wanted to swim with the Dolphins but this place also has the opportunity to swim with Sea Lions. I think that is SO cool. Not a lot of places offer that.

Here is the links:

https://www.theaterofthesea.com/sealion.swim.htm

https://www.theaterofthesea.com/dolphin.swim.htm

I cannot decide!!!!! Its actually cheaper to swim with the Sea Lions by like $30 and they are seeming like a little more fun to me! What to do?!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Poll: Help me decide!!!!!

• You might want to ask them if you can being pregnant. I've heard that dolphins are flaky with pregnant women. I think they can sense that you are pregnant and they become all over protective. Not sure if sea lions would be the same. I'd definitely call them up to make sure though.
  • I was just about to say that. You can;t swim with dolphins if you are pregnant! i don't know about sea lions though, i would call and ask them before you pay for it!!
  • Loading the player...
  • TayLynnTayLynn member

I heard that too about the dolphins.  I think that would make it more fun!

They may also have restrictions on the sea lions, kind of like the signs on rides at Disney warning no pregnant women.

Hope you have a happy 30th! 

I would prefer the dolphins but you're right the sea lions would be a lot of fun too.

• THEY WON'T LET ME!!!!!!!! Because I am pregnant. Because they are 600lb animals and they could hurt me and the baby. All about liability.
  • what a bummer!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • :(
    TTC #1 May/June 2008
    CP 7.19.08
    Dx with PCOS 3.27.09
    HSG 7.15.09 = All clear
    8.09 & 9.09(re-try) IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel=cancelled due to cysts
    10.09 IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel Crinone 8%=BFP!
    22mm Follie / 60mil & 48mil post wash counts Beta #1 (14dpiui)= 102 Beta #2 (18dpiui)= 714 12.3.09 HB 135bpm

Our baby boy was born on 7.8.10 @ 38 weeks 2 days! 2:17pm 6lbs 8oz 20" long
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    TTC #2
    HSG 2.2013 - IUI 1/2, 3/4 = BFN - Took 4 month forced break
    IUI 5/6 Clomid 150mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel ( 11 & 15 mil post wash counts) = 2ww
  • That sucks :( I've alllllways wanted to swim with the dolphins and never had the opportunity! Oh well, tell Abel to give you a rain check for sometime after January 2010 :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • TayLynnTayLynn member
    Darn! 
  • that's too bad, I guess better safe than sorry, but sea lions are so cool, I would love to do that way more than with dolphins, thanks for telling us, I didn't know that was around.
  • That totally sucks! I would have picked Dolphins- I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dolphins!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"