South Florida Babies

My baby related AW

I posted a while back about training to become a Bradley Method child birth educator.  Well I completed the academic portion and passed the workshop exam (with a 92% so not bad!)

Today I just got my first deposit from a couple and another said her check is in the mail!  So I have two couples for my first class series starting June 28.

I have to student teach for 6 months and then take my final exam to be fully affiliated.  But I'm getting closer!

And if you didn't see my first post...if anyone has a baby related business that my students might like to use, please let me know.  I love to pass on good referrals!   Email me at TayLynnP AT gmail DOT com

I appreciate those that replied before.  You are up on my resources page and in my printed directory of services.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My baby related AW

• Best of luck Tracy!  I hope you enjoy your new work. 
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yay!!  Yes

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • Loading the player...
  • That's awesome Tracy! Best of luck to you!!!!
  • Good for you!!!!! C O N G R A T S ! ! ! !
  • TayLynnTayLynn member

Thanks, guys! 

The couple of classes that I've observed or helped teach have been a lot of fun.  It's like couples that are expecting a baby give off all kinds of positve energy because it's such an exciting time in their lives. 

I get to share in that just a little without having any morning sickness myself!  LOL

• imageTayLynn:

I posted a while back about training to become a Bradley Method child birth educator.  Well I completed the academic portion and passed the workshop exam (with a 92% so not bad!)

Today I just got my first deposit from a couple and another said her check is in the mail!  So I have two couples for my first class series starting June 28.

I have to student teach for 6 months and then take my final exam to be fully affiliated.  But I'm getting closer!

And if you didn't see my first post...if anyone has a baby related business that my students might like to use, please let me know.  I love to pass on good referrals!   Email me at TayLynnP AT gmail DOT com

I appreciate those that replied before.  You are up on my resources page and in my printed directory of services.

you've got mail!!

• That's amazing! :) Congrats!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • TayLynnTayLynn member

Mrs_Rod, YGM from tracy@ourbeautifulbirth.com

Thanks!

• Congratulations!!!! I'll ask dh to email you about his business. Thanks.
  • Yay! That's so exciting for you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

• Wow, that's fantastic!!  Congrats on the great news!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"