Special Needs

Hi, introducing myself.

Hi ladies just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Casey i'm 24, been married for 4 years and we are expecting our first! this is my second pregnancy, the first was about a year and a half ago i lost the baby at about 6 weeks. This pregnancy has been scary from the start because of our fear of also loosing this one, one we passed the first tri we were really relieved...then at about 20 weeks i started having contractions...they were just uncomfortable, no pain really. I was put on bed rest and terb. 2.5mg every 4hrs, then at about 23 weeks or so i was said to take it every 6 hrs and off bed rest, i've gone to the hospital twice with contractions..the last time was at 29 weeks and now i am taking terb. 5mg every 4hrs. I have been so nervous thinking i might go into pre term labor, i have felt a little depressed and guilty because i want to have my baby soon..i'm tired of being preganant but i want my baby to be safe and healthy.  well just wanted to introduce myself and share a little of how i'm feeling.

Re: Hi, introducing myself.

• oh lol thanks and sorry i thought i was in the high risk board...i didn't sleep all night and just went to sleep at around 8:30 am..maybe that had a little to do with it jiji
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"