Secondary IF
Options

OMG .... OMG...

So, I was supposed to go in for my beta this morning.  I've been holding strong not POAS and thought I would just get a beta instead this cycle.  Well, there was HORRIBLE traffic this morning and I couldn't make it to the doctor's office by 8:45 and they take the blood to get analyzed at 9:00 so there was no chance of squeezing me in.

I was disappointed but oddly ok and scheduled an appt for tomorrow morning.  As I was coming to work I stopped at the Rite Aid on the corner because I heard the sticks calling my name. 

I ran in grabbed one, came to work, and peed on it.  And...

get this...

We have 2 LINES ladies within in 15 seconds.  I got my BFP!!!!  I'm so excited!!!  I really hope it's true.  I mean I know a line is a line and all but I'm still in shock.  This didn't seem like my month.  My follies didn't even get passed 10mm this cycle.  I guess stranger things can happen. I'll post my numbers as soon as I get them.  Hopefully there nice and strong tomorrow.

Thanks for all your support ladies!  Here's to more BFP this month.

Oh and to top it off... it's my 4th anniversary today!  How should I tell my hubby????

Re: OMG .... OMG...

• Options
    Tonya_GTonya_G member
    Yay! Congrats!!! That stinks that you couldn't get to your office in time, but thank goodness for POAS!
  • Options
    YYYAAAAAAAAAYYYY! ?Congratulations!
    Nothing to see here....
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    OH... and on top of everything... I just calculated the due date and he/she is due on my hubby's birthday!!!   February 3rd, 2010!
  • Options
    AHHHHHHH That is so exciting! WOO HOOO!!!
  • Options
    Congrats! Happy Anniversary too!
    Audrey Elizabeth 11-11-06 image
  • Options
    Congratulations! I was excited to see if you were going to get a bfp. And all the weird timings.. that's awesome. I'm not good at surprises so I would just call the hubby, but I know that's boring. Can you wait until tonight? Maybe buy a big sis shirt or something for DD?And say you wanted to get her a little something to celebrate your anniversary. I don't know.. but Congrats!!!!
  • Options
    Congratulations on the BFP ! Today is my 4th anniversary too!
  • Options

imageHome_slice:
    Congratulations! I was excited to see if you were going to get a bfp. And all the weird timings.. that's awesome. I'm not good at surprises so I would just call the hubby, but I know that's boring. Can you wait until tonight? Maybe buy a big sis shirt or something for DD?And say you wanted to get her a little something to celebrate your anniversary. I don't know.. but Congrats!!!!

I like that idea! It's going to be tough holding out on him that long but I will try my best. I was thinking of an early father's day card.  He'll think it's an anniversary card but once he opens it it will be 2 surprises in one.  Fun! Thanks for the idea!

• Options
    Wonderful news....Congrats!
    Beta#1=1293 (13dp5dt), Beta#2 =4462 (17dp5dt), Beta#3 =8039 (19dp5dt) BFP 5/8/2009 IVF#2 w/ICSI & AH - April 09 - Transfer 5/1 IVF#1 w/ICSI & AH - Feb 09 - BFN MFI - low morph 1998 - Lap - Endometriosis, 1994 - Lap - Endometriosis, TTC - Tooooo Long! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Jeremiah 29:11-13 11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
  • Options
    Yay! Congrats!
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS and what an amazing anniversary present. I am not sure how you hould te your DH but what a fabulous present!!!
    It took over four years to be diagnosed with PCOS. We TTC #1 for 18 months, did 5 rounds of Clomid and finally moved onto IVF...which worked! Throughout our IF journey, we suffered 3 miscarriages. We conceived both DD and DS without treatment.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    FABULOUS NEWS!!!!!  Congrats Hon!  H&H 9 months to you and your little Peanut!
  • Options
    Congrats on the best anniversary present ever:)
  • Options
    How wonderful!!!!  Of course it is true Smile  CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options
    hope4ushope4us member
    OMG...Congrats!  H&H9 months.  I love the PP ideas of telling DH.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Options

What wonderful news.....congrats!!!!!

And today is my third anniversary...we got married on the same day a year apart! :o)

• Options
    Yay--congratulations!  Here's to a H&H 9 months!
    NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker missed m/c 9/08 at 12 weeks missed m/c 1/09 at 8 weeks diagnosed Hashimoto's thyroiditis 5/09 diagnosed MTHFR 5/09 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Congrats!  SO you find out you'll be a family of 4 on your 4th anniversary!
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Soooo awesome!!! YAHOO!!!!!! Party!!!
  • Options
    Congratulations - that's such great news!!!
  • Options
    LisaK2bLisaK2b member
    Congrats!!! 
    Lisa. mommy to Emmy and Ally image
  • Options
    Congrats!!
  • Options
    That is WONDERFUL!!! Congrats!!! ?And happy anniversary!! What a beautiful gift!?
  • Options
    YAY!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you, I was hoping you were going to join me! 
  • Options
    congratulations!! happy and healthy 9 months
  • Options
    Woohoo!  Congrats!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"