Boston Babies

Acupuncture in Boston??

This is my first ever post so hello Boston ladies! I'm TTC and have babies on the brain all day. I've started clomid and this is my second cycle but I can just feel that it's not going to work. I've always known I would have some issues!! Just curious if anyone out there has tried acupuncture in the Boston area? I'm looking for some recommendations if you have any.

Thanks in advance!!?

Re: Acupuncture in Boston??

• I don't have any recommendations, just wanted to say hello and good luck with TTC.....I tried for 3 yrs, started seeing an RE and wham, got pregnant on my own!!  Keep us updated on your progress!!
  • I am a huge fan of acupuncture. It has helped me tremendously with stress, headaches and helped me regulate my period. I've heard great things about acupuncture and helping with conception. You should check out Patty at the Amythyst Center is Davis square. She is an amazing, considerate woman. And very good... https://www.amethystcenter.com/adelsberger.htm

Good luck! 

• Loading the player...
  •      Hi!  I just found out that I'm pregnant, and I think acupuncture was one of the main factors contributing to a successful cycle!  We were trying for about 6 months, and in that time I had one miscarriage.  This was the first month that I tried acupuncture, and after 4 sessions I got my positive test.  I'm located in Newton, and I go to Li Zheng, who is located in Needham.  She is located at 475 Hillside Ave in Needham, and her phone number is (781)449-1813.  I see that you are located in Arlington, so perhaps Needham won't be so convenient, but I definitely recommend you try acupuncture!  The experience of it alone is very soothing and relaxing in and of itself!  Good Luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMommy to two angel babies, 6w4d on 10/21/08 and 8w2d on 2/22/09. I still think of you and miss you every day!
  • Hi!  I don't know anything about acupuncture, but I just wanted to say hi and good luck!!!
  • Hi and welcome. I don't have any suggestions, but also just wanted to say hi and good luck with everything.

• The mind Domar center at Boston IVF is great. You don't need to be seeing one of their RE's to use them.
    "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• Thanks everyone for your suggestions and support! I'm finally going to try acupuncture this cycle. Officially 12 months of trying today with no luck... and lots of drugs. Can't wait for something to finally work.

Love the support on here ?:)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"