Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Wish me luck..

So a bunch of DHs classmates & I are going to the Rangers today (it's a double header). Well my babysitter canceled on me yesterday, she has strep & just started antibiotics so is still contagious. Well I really want to go so I am takey Aubrey with me. We are driving separate so we can leave when she gets fussy. She loves to be outside so hopefully she will do ok at least for a few hours!!

I may be crazy & need a beer when I get home, but I at least want to try!!

Me:37 DH: 40
TTC #2
High fsh/DOR
Pregnant after 1 year of trying! Ended in m/c 2/4/11
Cycle #1 with RE: Clomid 50mg =BFN
Acupuncture & vitamins/DHEA started
Cycle #2 Clomid 100mg April 2011= BFP!! missed m/c D&C done 5/25/11 at 7 weeks 3 days Cycling at RBA's frozen donor egg clinic. Start Lupron on June 18th. 7/25/12 Transferred 1 perfect Embryo, 3 frozen! 8/3/12 beta #1 146, 8/6 beta #2 526, 8/13 beta #3 9,108. 1st U/S on 8/21 showed our perfect little embryo split! We are having Identical Twins!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Wish me luck..

• You could always drop her off her, ike and aubrey play well together
  • Loading the player...
  • Who knows? ?Maybe she'll love people watching? ?K always did really well in those situations with lots of people. ?GL!
  • Oh, and don't forget to take a sling of some sort so she can sleep in it and you can have two hands free for beer and a hot dog ; )
  • Let me know how it goes b/c I've been considering taking Gavin to a game. Good luck :)
  • We took A to a Cowboys game when she was about 6 months old and she loved it. She fell asleep during the 4th Quarter. Have fun!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • good luck; I bet she has fun.
  • I was a nanny for 8 years and still do some babysitting in my spare time.  Let me know if you ever need a fill in : )
  • Don't stressn you will be fine. Leah has been to two games already. Just pass her between you and dh and get up for a walk everyonce in a while. I'm sure she will love people watching.
  • Good luck and have fun! I bet she will love it!
  • imageMrs.Donkey:
    Oh, and don't forget to take a sling of some sort so she can sleep in it and you can have two hands free for beer and a hot dog ; )

Good call!! There is going to be like 25 of us so I am sure she will be passed around a lot!!

Me:37 DH: 40
    TTC #2
    High fsh/DOR
    Pregnant after 1 year of trying! Ended in m/c 2/4/11
    Cycle #1 with RE: Clomid 50mg =BFN
    Acupuncture & vitamins/DHEA started
    Cycle #2 Clomid 100mg April 2011= BFP!! missed m/c D&C done 5/25/11 at 7 weeks 3 days Cycling at RBA's frozen donor egg clinic. Start Lupron on June 18th. 7/25/12 Transferred 1 perfect Embryo, 3 frozen! 8/3/12 beta #1 146, 8/6 beta #2 526, 8/13 beta #3 9,108. 1st U/S on 8/21 showed our perfect little embryo split! We are having Identical Twins!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"