Michigan Babies

Give us an update!

edited July 2021 in Michigan Babies
It's update time!!! How is everyone doing? How are the kiddos? How are the moms-to-be? How are the TTCers?
Ben & Shana - August 27, 2005

Re: Give us an update!

• TigersTigers member

Baby J CAN WALK!  But, he prefers to crawl.  One day, he was just crawling, got up into a squatting position and took steps.  We are trying to encourage him everyday so I think he will be 100% walking very soon.  His ENT appt is this Friday to see if he qualifies for tubes in is ears.  He has gotten so many ear infections that this will hopefully put an end to.  These infections make him a monster so I want to get my happy boy back.

Maria is very excited about her first kids' party for her fifth birthday.  it will be Tinkerbell themed.  She loves to look through all of the decorations and details with me.

Pete can ride a bike!!  Maria had NO INTEREST at this age but good ole' Pete is already riding up and down our hill.  He's doing great with the potty as well.  Will even take off his diaper at night if he has to go #2 (we still have him wear a diaper at night but we'll start working on that in a month or two).  He is also doing really well with going "shee shee" as he calls it which means standing up and peeing.  His aim is very good.  Sorry, had to mention that.  These things intimidated me at first because I was so used to having a girl!

MissyNa, what is your update?

• Brielle is teething big time! We had a few breakdowns over the weekend. We picked up some Humphrey's Swift Strips and those help. We also noticed that her "bad days" were days she wasn't wearing her amber necklace. We'll keep the necklace on every day now.

This weekend we took Bri to have her ears pierced! She did soooo good! Of course when we got there the store was dead. When we finally got all of the paper work filled out and ready to go the store was packed and everyone was watching us. When Bri cried there was a collective "awww". LOL! She only cried for a minute though. Then she crabbed at us for a good half hour. LOL!

As for milestones we're working on rolling over. It's looking like one of these days she'll do it. I'm trying to get her to like tummy time too. She isn't a big fan of it though. She would much rather sit up in her Bumbo or lay in her play yard or be held. I'm sure she'll eventually like being on her tummy or she'll just stand up. LOL!

Ben & Shana - August 27, 2005
  • Loading the player...
  • I will be 8 weeks tomorrow :-)  (My ticker is one day off, but I am too lazy to change it.)

We are anxiously waiting for June 17th to hear the baby's heartbeat.  Can't wait!

I am still tired.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"