Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

I know this is not a big deal...

But it irked me. I was too busy this morning to lay out A's clothes. Wes is home with her today and he always tells me that it isn't necessary anyway.

He took her to the sitter for a little while today so that he could mow the lawn. I asked him what she was wearing. He sent her in the mismatched PJs she wore to bed last night!

Ugh. Not ok Wes!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I know this is not a big deal...

• Why do boys do that?  I just dont get it! LOL
  • DH does this ... but only when Jack is going to one of his grandmother's for the day ... not to DC. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Loading the player...
  • Ha Ha, men, they so don't get it!
    Me:37 DH: 40
    TTC #2
    High fsh/DOR
    Pregnant after 1 year of trying! Ended in m/c 2/4/11
    Cycle #1 with RE: Clomid 50mg =BFN
    Acupuncture & vitamins/DHEA started
    Cycle #2 Clomid 100mg April 2011= BFP!! missed m/c D&C done 5/25/11 at 7 weeks 3 days Cycling at RBA's frozen donor egg clinic. Start Lupron on June 18th. 7/25/12 Transferred 1 perfect Embryo, 3 frozen! 8/3/12 beta #1 146, 8/6 beta #2 526, 8/13 beta #3 9,108. 1st U/S on 8/21 showed our perfect little embryo split! We are having Identical Twins!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • ugh, boys are so dumb
  • Oh gosh I hate that! LOL, its like "would YOU walk out the house looking like that?"...but than again my DH probably would! Wink lol
  • flygeahflygeah member

Yup that is my DH...

I swear he would take Keanan out the house in just his diaper if I did not tell him exactly where his clothes are.  Oh but he would put his Nikes on because God forbid DS not have on his Nikes..

• Eric and I joke how mismatched Sophia would be dressed for DC if I let him pick out her clothes. Now that she sleeps in the two pieces he can NEVER figure out which top goes with which bottom, I just don't get it.
    Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Men. Easter Sun. I had to be at the church early and dh dressed them. I sat the clothes out and he still didn't get it right!
  • Yeah that would bug me too....

But you already know that it bugs me when daycare sends her home with no pants on... grrrr... so yeah mismatched pjs would bug me.

• imagemustangsallie:

Yeah that would bug me too....

But you already know that it bugs me when daycare sends her home with no pants on... grrrr... so yeah mismatched pjs would bug me.

Why would they do that?  Why would they let her run around without pants on in the first place?  Strange...

• imagelaurenisgreat:
    imagemustangsallie:

Yeah that would bug me too....

Why would they do that?  Why would they let her run around without pants on in the first place?  Strange...

They get lazy after diaper changes and dont put them back on. Or, they like to say she "got hot" so they took them off. She is usually wearing a onesie so its not like she is in a bare diaper, but it still bugs me. I like her looking cute in her complete outfit :)

• I lay everything out also and if I forget DH calls me and asks me what to put on him. It annoys me that he doesn't know how to dress our son! I guess I would be a little more understanding if we had a DD but no he is a boy just like DH. Gah!
  • Scott is on baby duty Sat. and Sun. mornings and he likes to take K to places like Walmart, Home Depot and Kroger in PJs. ?He also refuses to put shoes on him. ?Doesn't matter that he's walking now. ?He says he doesn't see the point. ?Men.
  • This is why I started folding her drawer outfits (onesie and pants/shorts/skirts sets) together, so all DH would have to do is pick a onesie and the other part is with it.  Same thing with jammies, unless she's in a footie pair.  My biggest irk is when he doesn't really brush her hair and they go out with her resembling Don King.  Gah. 

Sallie, my daycare doesn't do that, but they seem to think it's funny that she ends up with all sorts of food in her hair every day.  I had to say something to the director about it - T gets very dry skin so we have baths every OTHER night and she hates to have her hair washed anyways.  I would say something if it really bothers you.  I can't believe they don't want to take the five seconds to put her pants or skirt back on.

• That's too funny.   DH always double checks Kamden's outfits with me before dressing him, I'm always annoyed by that but am also thankful!  He also still asks me if his clothes match ok when he gets dressed to go anywhere other than work......often times, I still have to "make" him change LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"