Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Shred Round 2

I know some of yall are gonna do it with me (again) starting Monday, i just wanted to let anyone else know that wanted to do it too :o)  I'm also gonna start WW on Monday, yikes, but i am tired of not fitting in my cute summer clothes from 2 years ago, lol.

Re: Shred Round 2

• I'll start it again with you, no guarantees I will get past the first week, but something is better than nothing right?
  • I'm starting on Monday too, and alternating it with the Couch Potato to 5k program on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.  I just need to get toned, I'm sick of sucking in my stomach so I don't look pregnant.  :(
  • Loading the player...
  • My confession?  Last night i went to get some ice cream at a local place (the best almond joy, yum) and there were a BUNCH of people there, so i puffed out my stomach a little so people would think "aw how cute a pregnant chick needs some ice cream" instead of "seriously that chick needs to lay off the ice cream"

::hangs head in shame:: so so sad

I am determined to actually do all 30 days this time, i always make it like 5 or 6 days and then i quit. :o(

• I will also do it with you, however I have to use our elliptical a minimum of 3 times a week (even if it's just for 10 min) otherwise DH will sell it. So hopefully I will be ok doing both, we shall see. Also, I may have to travel so that might throw it off, but I really need to get this extra flab off!!!
    Me:37 DH: 40
    TTC #2
    High fsh/DOR
    Pregnant after 1 year of trying! Ended in m/c 2/4/11
    Cycle #1 with RE: Clomid 50mg =BFN
    Acupuncture & vitamins/DHEA started
    Cycle #2 Clomid 100mg April 2011= BFP!! missed m/c D&C done 5/25/11 at 7 weeks 3 days Cycling at RBA's frozen donor egg clinic. Start Lupron on June 18th. 7/25/12 Transferred 1 perfect Embryo, 3 frozen! 8/3/12 beta #1 146, 8/6 beta #2 526, 8/13 beta #3 9,108. 1st U/S on 8/21 showed our perfect little embryo split! We are having Identical Twins!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm trying to decide if I want to do the Shred again or C25K...I will think about it over the weekend. Maybe a combo of both!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageCreamPuff06:
    I'm starting on Monday too, and alternating it with the Couch Potato to 5k program on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.? I just need to get toned, I'm sick of sucking in my stomach so I don't look pregnant.? :(

LOL! I totally feel the same way as you! Some days I wish I were pregnant just so I would have a reason for all the extra flab!!!

Maybe I will alternate days also, since of you are doing that!?

Me:37 DH: 40
    TTC #2
    High fsh/DOR
    Pregnant after 1 year of trying! Ended in m/c 2/4/11
    Cycle #1 with RE: Clomid 50mg =BFN
    Acupuncture & vitamins/DHEA started
    Cycle #2 Clomid 100mg April 2011= BFP!! missed m/c D&C done 5/25/11 at 7 weeks 3 days Cycling at RBA's frozen donor egg clinic. Start Lupron on June 18th. 7/25/12 Transferred 1 perfect Embryo, 3 frozen! 8/3/12 beta #1 146, 8/6 beta #2 526, 8/13 beta #3 9,108. 1st U/S on 8/21 showed our perfect little embryo split! We are having Identical Twins!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm on week 3 of the C25K because I wanted to get in shape enough to actually do the entire 30DS this time, haha.
  • imageibfloridagirl:

My confession?  Last night i went to get some ice cream at a local place (the best almond joy, yum) and there were a BUNCH of people there, so i puffed out my stomach a little so people would think "aw how cute a pregnant chick needs some ice cream" instead of "seriously that chick needs to lay off the ice cream"

::hangs head in shame:: so so sad

I am determined to actually do all 30 days this time, i always make it like 5 or 6 days and then i quit. :o(

LMFAO!!!  You are too funny!

I'll do the 30DS with you!  I planned on starting again Monday anyhow and could really use the extra motivation!

• Count me in!!! I was planning on starting today or tomorrow, but will happily use this as an excuse to enjoy my weekend without pain or sweat.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • If you stick with WW...you'll see major change!  I did it last year and lost pretty easily just by being more conscious of what I was eating.  I plan to lose baby weight this way, also.
  • imagejfarmer27:
    If you stick with WW...you'll see major change!  I did it last year and lost pretty easily just by being more conscious of what I was eating.  I plan to lose baby weight this way, also.

Before i got married i did WW and lost 52 pounds, so i know it works, but losing weight is soooooo much harder now that i'm married, lol.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"