Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

MNO

I hope I didn't confuse anyone.  It's not actually a full sit-down dinner, I was thinking apps (possibly salad for those that want it) and drinks....basically a big mingling cocktail/bar food type of event. With me taking care of the appetizers and salad.  Cash bar with drink specials for y'all.  I just thought it might be more condusive to everyone getting to know each other better, and havin' a good ol' time.  I'll have tables set for people who want to sit, there will also be a bit of standing room so y'all can talk to everyone. 

If anyone ends up wanting actual entrees, that's totally fine, but not complimentary.

Does this make sense?  I felt like I started rambling.

Re: MNO

• makes total sense :) ?And thank you, again for doing this. ?It is such a nice restaurant (H is jealous!) and the food is fabulous. I can't wait for appetizers and drinks!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • flygeahflygeah member

Make perfect sense to me! 

This really sounds great I am excited already. 

Thanks again!

• Loading the player...
  • Makes perfect sense!  Thanks again, this will be awesome
  • It totally makes sense and sounds like a fabulous evening! Please PM me the location so I can get in on the fun!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • And did I forget to mention again....gift bags!!! (nothing crazy, but hopefully fun, because I'm bored and it will give me cheap entertainment to put them together.)
  • lol, can never go wrong with gift bags!
  • Makes perfect sense. I may have to get the sea bass though. My mouth is already watering.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Totally makes sense and I am excited! Thanks again for planning, you are too sweet to do this!
    Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • No confusion here!! I can't wait!!
    Me:37 DH: 40
    TTC #2
    High fsh/DOR
    Pregnant after 1 year of trying! Ended in m/c 2/4/11
    Cycle #1 with RE: Clomid 50mg =BFN
    Acupuncture & vitamins/DHEA started
    Cycle #2 Clomid 100mg April 2011= BFP!! missed m/c D&C done 5/25/11 at 7 weeks 3 days Cycling at RBA's frozen donor egg clinic. Start Lupron on June 18th. 7/25/12 Transferred 1 perfect Embryo, 3 frozen! 8/3/12 beta #1 146, 8/6 beta #2 526, 8/13 beta #3 9,108. 1st U/S on 8/21 showed our perfect little embryo split! We are having Identical Twins!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am going to try to make it. It is a bit far for me and Drew's smash cake pics are the next morning; but it would be sooooo much fun.
  • I am super excited about this! I will prob. get the Ahi Tuna though. You were not confusing at all.
  • WTF? No free entrees? Well count me out...

Stick out tongue

No, seriously you are a rockstart for even getting us in the door, lol. This sounds so fun and I am super excited because I have never eaten there before. I think it is safe to say we are all jazzed to have another MNO, especially since the Melting Pot was such a huge success.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"