Secondary IF
Options

Oh my goodness!

So I tested on Tuesday and it was BFN, so I haven't thought much about it since.  After several days of cramping, though, I began to wonder where AF was.  I tested this morning and I can't believe it--BFP!  Just heard from the doc and my beta is 82.9.

I am trying not to get my hopes up.  My last two pregnancies have ended in m/c.  I feel like I hear the creaking of the rollercoaster as it does its inital climb--you know, right before the big drop.  Anyway, if you can spare some prayers or sticky thoughts, I definitely need them! 

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker missed m/c 9/08 at 12 weeks missed m/c 1/09 at 8 weeks diagnosed Hashimoto's thyroiditis 5/09 diagnosed MTHFR 5/09 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Oh my goodness!

• Options
    fingers crossed for you!
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congrats! It looks from your siggie that you were recently diagnosed and are being treated so I'm sure that will help this pregnancy.  Here's to a sticky baby!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats on your BFP!!!   Take it one day at time and try to stay positive.  Wishing you a very happy, healthy and trouble free 9 months!!!
  • Options

That is FANTASTIC!!!!!   I am so happy for you!!

Extra sticky, sticky baby dust sent your way!!!

Party!!! 

• Options
    Great news!  H&H 9 months to you!  I'm sending the sticky dust your way Big Smile
  • Options
    Congrats! I'm praying for a sticky baby for you!
  • Options
    Congrats on your BFP!!! ?Stick, baby! Stick!!!?
  • Options
    That is sort of what happend to me I had 2 BFN's and than later a BFP!  GOOD LUCK and CONGRATS!!!!  Come on sticky baby!!!!!
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options
    hope4ushope4us member
    OMG...congrats!  I am so happy for you.  Sending you tons of sticky dust your way.  H&H9 months!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Options
    Congrats! ?Sending good thoughts -- fingers crossed!
    My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
  • Options
    Tonya_GTonya_G member
    Lots of prayers and sticky dust for you! I hope this little peanut is deciding to stick around! Congrats!
  • Options
    congrats!! i am so happy for  you. stick baby stick
  • Options
    Congrats and good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"