Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Double edged sword

It has been three weeks since I found out I was having an ectopic  and  I lost my lil one.Some days I can bury my head into work and it is like a god -sent. It was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do returning to work, As much my job has always been my passion I didn't want to come back . I work as a Children's Librarian with kids and moms/ pregnant moms all day. When I am ordering or doing crafts planning and busy I am content, I feel like I can breathe again but sometimes it is so damn hard. I was just at my desk and all the sudden my eyes welled and I feel like I am damn ready to burst with tears. The early childhood room has 3 pregnant woman sitting in it and I feel like running. I am so afraid it will never happen for me. Thanks for listening-

>Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Double edged sword

• It's good that your work provides a distraction, but trust me that doesn't last long. Find an outlet to voice all the different emotions you're experiencing... this forum is filled with wonderful, supportive women who know exactly what you're feeling so please continue to share with us, if not for any other reason than to vent.  ::hugs::
  • I agree with the pp.

Also, I had an ectopic in January, and I still break down into tears sometimes. 

• Loading the player...
  • i could definitely understand how work would be both a blessing and a curse for you right now. it's great that you love your job and can get into it, but at the same time, i can understand how emotional it could be for you.

i can understand your fear about it never happening for you, but don't be discouraged. as you can see, so many people on this board are going through the same thing you are... many who have had kids previously, many that will have kids in the future. we're all here to support you, so feel free to vent anytime!

• just ::hugs::

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• *hugs*
    Marie, wife to Ron, mom to DS
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"