Adoption
Options

court date set!

June 24 at 11:30 

let the countdown begin and start praying!

Re: court date set!

• Options
    Lots of prayers coming your way!  Your son is so blessed to have you!
  • Options
    Yippee!!  I hope the time goes quickly for you.  I'll be praying for you and your family.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Squeeee!  How exciting!!

2 years TTC with 5 losses, 1 year recovering, 6 months applying for adoption approval, and almost a year waiting for a placement. Then, a miracle BFP at age 36!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    SUPER exciting..hoping the days until then FLY by!!!
  • Options
    EEEKKKK  Hoping the pages on the desk calendar click away quickly!!!!  How is it going with little man?
  • Options
    Keeping you in my T&P. I hope that this time flies by for you. How is your son doing?
  • Options
    EEK! Exciting!    Lots of prayers coming from the midwest!!
  • Options
    We will be praying for you. How is the little one doing? Can you post more pics?
  • Options

imageBurkeJax:
    How is the little one doing? Can you post more pics?

he is SO SO good, i hate to brag but we are getting so spoiled (as is he!), he's a great baby!

how do you post pictures in the post again? I only know how to change my siggy!

if someone teaches me I will get some up tomorrow, we have to get going to a baby shower now!!

thanks for your kind words everyone!

• Options
    I will keep you all in my prayers!
    Photobucket My Favorite Part of Spring~Red Sox Baseball!
  • Options
    I'm so glad to hear things are going well now.  I've been following your story.  Our little man is going to arrive TOMORROW and we'll have a 2-3 week wait before court.  I'm glad to hear that you are heading toward a happy ending.
  • Options

That's exciting. Is this court date for relinquishment? Are things looking better as far as the BM being more at peace with her decision??

Oh and if you are still cooking and thawing (whenever I have a chance I'm still trying to) I found a really good and easy meatloaf. I hate meatloaf but this one was awesome. I also tried one or two of the recipes folks put on your blog post. ?

• Options
    Superduper wonderful news!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"