Indiana Babies

hlh018

Dr. Leitch is ok to me b/c....

I found out through an ultrasound that I had a m/c.  So they brought the Dr. in to tell me.  (It was 'after hours' by the time I got to find out like 6:00).  Rosemary came in with her purse on her shoulders, keys in her hand and looked at the screen and said yes I did have a m/c.  And to call the office sometime later this week if I would like to talk to her about it and then left. 

I'm sure it must have caught her at the wrong time of what not.  But to be fair to me I was at the Dr office at 330 for a check-up.  The nurse practioner couldn't find a heartbeat so she wanted me to wait for the ultrasound tech to finish his appointments so that I could get and ultrasound to be sure...  The nurse practioner Amy, has more personality and is more upbeat to me.  Therefore when I go there/make appointments I always ask for Amy.

Re: hlh018

• Thank you for getting back with me and I can definately understand your point of view.  I guess I'll just have to go and see if I like her as a doctor, if not then I'll have to look elsewhere.  Thanks again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"