Who likes Gerber Graduates Banana Cookies? — The Bump
Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Who likes Gerber Graduates Banana Cookies?

Because, idiot that I am, I now have 15 boxes of banana cookies.  I don't think that we (being T and I because I love them as much as she does) will EVER be able to eat 15 boxes of dang banana cookies.  This is what I get for thinking they were being discontinued (I got the first box on clearance) and ordering from Amazon without reading the description closely.  I thought I had ordered six boxes - no, I ordered 12.  And I found three boxes locally before the order shipped, but missed the order cancellation cutoff (because it was on a weekend and I forgot).  Now I've got banana cookies out the wazoo.  Heh.  Guess what I'm bringing to ibflorida's GTG?  >:)

Re: Who likes Gerber Graduates Banana Cookies?

• image CreamPuff06:
    Because, idiot that I am, I now have 15 boxes of banana cookies.  I don't think that we (being T and I because I love them as much as she does) will EVER be able to eat 15 boxes of dang banana cookies.  This is what I get for thinking they were being discontinued (I got the first box on clearance) and ordering from Amazon without reading the description closely.  I thought I had ordered six boxes - no, I ordered 12.  And I found three boxes locally before the order shipped, but missed the order cancellation cutoff (because it was on a weekend and I forgot).  Now I've got banana cookies out the wazoo.  Heh.  Guess what I'm bringing to ibflorida's GTG?  >:)

Umm let me guess....banana cookies? ;)

I'll buy a few boxes from you, Keanan love them as well. 

• image flygeah:

image CreamPuff06:

ditto this :)
    [img]http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6026/5995897942_8c0a6feafe_m.jpg[/img]
    Taylor Kate 6.4.08
    [img]http://i54.tinypic.com/2589con.jpg[/img]

Secondary IF: Age 40, Ovarian cysts, Stage 3 Endometriosis, lost right tube,

remaining tube partially blocked. FSH 7.8 | AMH 1.02

IVF #1 Antagonist cycle, ER: 13R, 9F, 1 frozen

5dt on 11/1 of one beautiful, perfect blast with zero fragmentation

Very cautious BFP!!
  • image mikey&amie:
    image flygeah:

image CreamPuff06:

ditto this :)

Oh, SWEET!  :D  Just let me know how many boxes you want, k? 

Someone suggested using them to make pie crust, which sounds interesting...

• I am guessing that this is something Caroline and I need to try. I haven't gotten them before.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards