Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Dallas/East Dallas Pediatrician Recs

I am looking for a pediatrician for our baby due July 19th.  I am delivering at Baylor on Gaston but we're open to pediatricians who practice there as well as Mesquite/Garland and even North Dallas.  Thanks. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Dallas/East Dallas Pediatrician Recs

• Options
    Well, our's is pretty far north, but we love them. ?We go to Raintree Pediatrics in Allen. ?It's a straight shot up 75 and close to a BRU, so I always do double duty when I'm out there : ) We see Amber Hollifield, PA, but have enjoyed every person in the office.
  • Options
    We use Mesquite Pediatrics. Dr. Lisa Swanson came and saw DD at Baylor when she was born. That was the only time we actually saw her. We always make our appointments with one of the nurse practitioners, Rocky. I really like the np.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We use Pediatric Associates of Dallas (www.padnewsletter.com) and see Dr. Foster.  We have seen several other doctors and a NP.  We have never had any issues.  They are awesome.  They have 5 nights a week with late hours and Saturday sick hours.  They also have 3 locations.  Their main office is across from Presbyterian of Dallas.
  • Options
    Thank you for all these recommendations!  I will check them all out.  Much appreciated.
  • Options
    We go to Dr. Dennison at Pediatric Associates of Dallas and really like him. He is on Walnut Hill (we live in Mesquite and it is a 20 min drive)
  • Options
    I "know" you from the SAIF board but never noticed that you are from Dallas! I have heard great things about Pediatric Associates of Dallas... I got the referral for them from the same person who referred me to my ob/gyn who I love so I trust her opinion.  They interviewed tons of pediatricians and settled on Dr. Dennison at PAD and love him.  So we'll probably end up there as well.
  • Options

We see Dr. Spaeth @ Baylor Pediatric Center.  https://baylorpediatriccenter.com/Home.aspx

They are off 75 & Park.

• Options
    We got to Dr. Foster @ Pediatric Associates as well. I absolutely love him and can't say enough great things about that practice. I know so many families that go there and rave about all of the Dr's and nurses. They have great hours, have a nurse on call until 10 pm, and I've always been able to get a same day appointment for a sick visit...usually within and hour or 2. I think we've seen all but one or 2 of the Dr's there, and I've liked all of them. I love the NP as well.
  • Options

We live in Lakewood and will go to Dr. Matt Yeager on Walnut Hill.

I work with all women & most of them use PAD.  Just a heads up, Dr. Dennison is not taking any new patients and I have heard that Dr. Maribel Diaz can be pretty short in her exams.  Not good for a new mom with lots of questions who needs a good bedside manner but perfect when your kid is 3 years old and is having his 3rd ear infection of the year.

• Options
    We go to Prestidge at PAD. I would not recommend Denison for new moms. Right now he is so overwhelmed with new patients that he has a NP see all babies until 6 months. I refuse to see Dreiling and Diaz in that practice. The good thing is that there are 8 other docs to choose from.?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"