Adoption
Options

NB Clothing ...

I was wondering if any of the foster parents or future adoptive moms even would like some preemie or NB boy-orientated (but really a lot of the clothes could be worn by a girl easy) clothing?

We are adding clothes to a plastic container almost on an every day basis. And would like to pay forward to someone on the adoption board.

Re: NB Clothing ...

• Options

BM is about to have her next baby in the next week or so. As much as I hate to help her in any way, she has nothing. NOTHING for the new baby. I was going to buy her some clothes (it is looking like her new baby will be preemie size) etc since I've given away everything from Reagan, so I would be happy to pass it along.

She is having a girl, so the gender neutral stuff would be fabulous. No worries if you'd rather pass it to another. God knows it is hard to be nice to this woman!!

• Options

I would love to say yes, but we are so far from expecting to have a baby in the house, I'm sure someone will want them now.

How exciting that Grant is growing so fast!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm all set with clothes. I just wanted to say how generous and thoughtful you are. This is why I love this board.
  • Options
    Jacks - if Grant keeps growing like he is, I might be on your hand me down schedule! Seriously, that is very sweet of you. A group of us on our street have a system going because our neighbors daughter is 3 months. When she is done with stuff that is gender neutral she hands it to us and then our other neighbors are about to have twins so we pass it on to them. It has been a huge money saver!?
  • Options

I'm going to send Kirsten our preemie stuff and most of our NB stuff. If any foster parents think that they would like a few little outfits to have on hand just in case. Let me know and I'll send you a couple things.

As I told Kirsten, it really is funny and annoying how something may say NB but totally seems smaller or larger than it should be.

I'm happy to pass along. We have been blessed beyond words and it is only right that we pay forward.

• Options
    Jacks that is so very generous and thoughtful of you
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"