Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

XP: Thank You Question

Thanks for any input ladies!

I am ordering DD's thank you notes (for her bday).

They are personalized and I can put one line of text on the front. Would it look weird if I had it say:

Thank you from Ainsley Elise Lastname

?

TIA

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: XP: Thank You Question

• I know emily post may have issues with it, but after writing a billion thank you notes, my arm gets tired, lol.  I understand and wouldn't be offended :o)
  • My sister does this all the time and I've gotten others like this too. I'm not offended by it, but I'm sure somebody will be. You can't please everyone though.
  • Loading the player...
  • I am LOL because I know Jessi pretty well and her stance on TUs and I don't think what she means is if she can just put that on the front and send it out like that and call it a day. ?I'm betting she's still intending on writing out the thank you note on the back or somewhere else.

Jessi, am I right? Are you just asking a "style" question more than an?etiquette?one??

• imageMrs.Donkey:

I am LOL because I know Jessi pretty well and her stance on TUs and I don't think what she means is if she can just put that on the front and send it out like that and call it a day. ?I'm betting she's still intending on righting out the thank you note on the back or somewhere else.

Jessi, am I right? Are you just asking a "style" question more than an?etiquette?one??

ditto this :)?

• imagemikey&amie:
    imageMrs.Donkey:

I am LOL because I know Jessi pretty well and her stance on TUs and I don't think what she means is if she can just put that on the front and send it out like that and call it a day.  I'm betting she's still intending on righting out the thank you note on the back or somewhere else.

Jessi, am I right? Are you just asking a "style" question more than an etiquette one? 

ditto this :) 

You ladies know me too well Wink

It is a folded note. I can personalize the front with one line of text. The actual handwritten thank you would go on the inside.

I'm just trying to decide what to have printed on the front. I think I will drop the last name and just have it say Thank you from Ainsley Elise.

• LOL y'all! I think the name is fine on the front. I bought Jared's stationery w/ just his name on the front. There's no TY or anything...just his name. "He" can write anything he wants.
  • Oh ha ha! I just got my cue from the pp I guess. Yes, I think that would be cute on the front. Smile
  • Stick out tongue i think just the name on the front sounds nice :o)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"