South Florida Babies

got date for big U/S!

And sure enough, as I suspected, it's going to be at 18 weeks and therefore on our anniversary - July 7th! Originally they scheduled me for July 8th, which I was fine with, but when I checked my bar review class schedule, it turns out that I have a practice exam that lasts till 5pm on that day. So I ended up switching it to the date of our actual anniversary (I have no class on the 7th).

I'm so excited :) It will be a nice anniversary gift. It's our 2nd anniversary and the traditional gift is cotton, so I figured that maybe after the ultrasound we could go pick up some gender-specific cotton onesies as our anniversary gift to each other hehehe. Now let's just hope that the baby cooperates and gives us the money shot!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: got date for big U/S!

• So excting! I can't wait to hear what you're having!
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • that's awesome Jen! We had our NT u/s today, and I think our baby is going to be a gymnst, lol. We have another one in 4 wks, the tech said we might be able to tell if it's a boy or girl by then. I think that's a cute idea about the onsies :)
  • Loading the player...
  • What a perfect day for the u/s!! I can't wait to find out what you are having either :D
  • How exciting! Definitely a great day to get the results. I'm sure the baby will show its goods for mommy and daddy.
  • I'm sure it will be an aniversary you will always remember! I can't wait to find out what you are having.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • oooh that's so awesome!!!! we had our big u/s the day before our anniversary and it was really special! congrats on setting the date, can't wait to find out what you're going to be having!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

• That sounds SO sweet! Have FUN! =]
  • Oh that's awesome! We have our next appointment on our anniversary too -- but it's not the money shot one. Can't wait to see what you're having!! Do you have a "feeling" of what baby G is?
  • Oh how exciting Jenn...this will def be an anniversary to remember!! Hope your LO is an exhibitionist that day!!
  • That is such a great anniversary gift Jen! I hope your peanut will corporates and shows the goods! Can't wait to read what you will be having!
  • Thanks ladies! :) I forgot to add that I'm not really showing very much yet (just bloat), but as soon as I have a certifiable belly, I will post some pics so that everyone can guess. From day one, DH and I had an extremely strong feeling that it was a boy, and 99% of our family and friends who have an opinion say "boy." However, for the last 2 weeks or so I've been more uncertain. I'm still leaning more towards thinking it's a boy, but now I don't think I would be as shocked if they tell me it's a girl as I would have been a month ago.

Lily, so glad that the NT scan went well :) Isn't it great to see them bouncing around in there?!?!

• What an awesome anniversary that will be!!!
    ~~Givette~~ Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Very cool :) Good Luck!
  • YAY! How awesome!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!

LOL. I remember Abel got me pajama pants on our 2nd anniversary. I got him underwear. Onesies are MUCH cuter. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Usually the Gut knows best!! GOOD LUCK!! Can't wait to see what you are having!!!!
  • yay!  Can't wait to hear!

What did the chinese chart say?  my gut said girl, and the chinese chart said boy....guess who was right!?!?!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • imageGenaAndJosh:

yay!  Can't wait to hear!

What did the chinese chart say?  my gut said girl, and the chinese chart said boy....guess who was right!?!?!

Chinese chart said boy!!! And I am literally surrounded by a sea of blue. At my age, there was streak of like 3 or 4 months where conception in any of those months = boy.

Most of the old wives tales say boy (well, all the ones that deal with your pregnancy symptoms and cravings). The only OWT so far that indicates girl is that the heartbeat has been very fast (high 160s) every time its been measured. But my OB and "What to Expect When You're Expecting" pretty much said it's a completely unreliable indicator.

• YAYYYY!!! I'm so glad it worked out for you and landed on the day of your anniversary!!;) A lot of people keep you there until you get your money shot so hopefully you'll luck out with a good tech! SO excited for you!
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congrats Jen! It seem like the weeks are flying by!! What a great anniversary present..Keep us posted!
  • Very exciting!  We didn't find out the gender and it was still such an exciting time.... so even if he/she doesn't show the goods - it'll be the most amazing anniversary gift. 
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"