LGBT Parenting
Options

Quick, someone slap me

and remind me about the evils of evap lines!

Andrea tested this morning before I woke up (she goes to work super early thursdays). She told me it was negative and I didnt think twice about it...until just now when i was cleaning the bathroom and saw the test on the top of the garbage.  There was an ever so slight hint of a second line. but its hours after testing, so its totally invalid.  i *know* this, and yet my hope soared.  Evil HPT.

Re: Quick, someone slap me

• Options
    Ugh! Someone should find a solution for that!!!  My heart would have jumped too!!
    Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Is she going to test again tomorrow?!

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I really hope you two are one hit wonders, but that is most likely an evap line.  Particularly if it's greyish instead of pinkish.  Test again tomorrow and we'll all have our fingers crossed for a BFP! :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

This is where the naughty twin sitting on my shoulder chants "test tomorrow?! test again tonight!!". But I would never suggest that, of course... Wink

Yes, probably just an evap line, but isn't it nice to feel that hope? Even for just a second, to believe it could be possible. I like that feeling of possibility.

married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"