Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

July MNO....

Ok!  Friday, July 10th it is!  I was thinking maybe 5:30pm arrival time.  Apps sent out from 6:15 to 7:00. Then stay as long as you want. Let me know if these times work well. 

Also, I would like to try to keep track of everyone who will "for sure" be there for food prep/gift bag reasons.

Thanks!!  I'm looking forward to it!

Once again, I'll PM you the location if you are interested.  (LOL sounds like some underground sneaky club)

Re: July MNO....

• This is the location closest to the last MNO, right?

That time is fine with me, but I think it is too early for most of the other ladies.

Count me in! And thank you so much for arranging this.

p.s. DH and I really want to do a date night there soon. I just need to line up a sitter :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sounds good to me, although I can't be there until 630  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Loading the player...
  • That should work for me! But if other girls want later that works too.

Thanks for organizing!

• hmm....maybe 6:15ish arrival time.....apps from 7 to 7:45?

Obviously, the time makes no difference to me....I'll be here all night.Big Smile

• imageJessibell:

This is the location closest to the last MNO, right?

That time is fine with me, but I think it is too early for most of the other ladies.

Count me in! And thank you so much for arranging this.

p.s. DH and I really want to do a date night there soon. I just need to line up a sitter :)

Yep. That's the one.  Oh, and when you decide to come in with DH, make sure you let me know or tell whoever takes the reserv. to let me know.

• 6:15 is perfect.
  • I can do 5:30 but if later is better than that works for me too! Ooh I can't wait!
    Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • I will be there!  Anytime works for me. :) 
  • Yay!! Sounds like a great time! I can do either time. I also want to take DH there as a celebration for making it through the didactic portion of his grad degree.
    Me:37 DH: 40
    TTC #2
    High fsh/DOR
    Pregnant after 1 year of trying! Ended in m/c 2/4/11
    Cycle #1 with RE: Clomid 50mg =BFN
    Acupuncture & vitamins/DHEA started
    Cycle #2 Clomid 100mg April 2011= BFP!! missed m/c D&C done 5/25/11 at 7 weeks 3 days Cycling at RBA's frozen donor egg clinic. Start Lupron on June 18th. 7/25/12 Transferred 1 perfect Embryo, 3 frozen! 8/3/12 beta #1 146, 8/6 beta #2 526, 8/13 beta #3 9,108. 1st U/S on 8/21 showed our perfect little embryo split! We are having Identical Twins!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagebnljane1988:

hmm....maybe 6:15ish arrival time.....apps from 7 to 7:45?

Obviously, the time makes no difference to me....I'll be here all night.Big Smile

Let's go with these times (if you come early, that's fine too!)

• I will confirm for sure in a few days, but I think I will be coming! I normally work until 5:30 p.m. and I work in Irving, so it's not a far drive for me so 6:15ish would probably work best.
  • Oh, you are so awesome! I will be there!!
  • imagebnljane1988:
    imagebnljane1988:

That works for me, I'll be coming from Allen that day and will need to scoop up the Buglet and take her home before heading that way.  Can you PM me the restaurant?  :)

• Keller ladies...

I may volunteer my DH to DD us BeerDrinksDevil

• flygeahflygeah member

Cool I will get a sitter lined up!!!!

I will have a bit of a drive and traffic sucks so I will probably ger there late but that is fine with me. 

Thanks again for setting this up!!!  This board is wonderful!!!!

• Can you PM the location for me?  Anytime works here as well :o)
  • As of now, I'm in! I will just make sure to leave really, really early this time and hopefully not get lost. ?Scott should hopefully not be traveling that week so I won't have to worry about a sitter.
  • imageJessibell:

Keller ladies...

sounds awesome! :)

Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • I think I PM'd everyone who asked.....

• imagereynah:
    Oh, you are so awesome! I will be there!!

I'll drive this time if you want. =)?

• imagegigimarie:
    imageJessibell:

Keller ladies...

sounds awesome! :)

Fine.  If that happens I'm bringing an overnight bag and sleeping on someone's floor.  ;)

• imageJessibell:

Keller ladies...

Sweet! I am sure he will be thrilled to drive 3 drunk gals home Wink

• I just "snarfed" my fiji water when I read this. LOL
  • flygeahflygeah member

And I just realized my DH will be on days by then so I won't need a babysitter.

Woot Woot!!! Gummy Bear Martini! 

• Anytime is fine with me!! Thanks so much for doing this, I can't wait!! Gigi, I can get there early with you :)
  • imageCreamPuff06:
    Fine.  If that happens I'm bringing an overnight bag and sleeping on someone's floor.  ;)

My house my house!!!  :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Sounds great to me! 

If any Denton ladies (or on the way from Grapevine.... Lewisville, Flower Mound, GV) want to car pool.. I don't really drink so I can drive.  DH usually doesn't get home until about 7 so I'll have to see if MIL can watch DD until then.

• I think I will have to wait until the next MNO. Its a little too far of a drive for me :( Hopefully, one of these MNO will be in one of the North cities eventually, or we move haha. One day I will get to meet you all!
    I will kick cancer's ass Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Dx Breast Cancer 4/2012 Invasive ductal carcinoma triple negative Currently on Taxol, start A & C in August
  • imageavz2azb:

imagereynah:
    Oh, you are so awesome! I will be there!!

I'll drive this time if you want. =) 

Heck yeah! That sounds perfect!

• imagebnljane1988:
    imagebnljane1988:

this sounds easier for me. I plan on being there!!
  • I'm interested! Can you PM me the location?
    DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Please PM me the location as well. Is there an evite? Are babies welcome or not?
  • Oh wait, I'm a dumbarse! The subjecgt is MNO. Duh! We don't know DH's work schedule for that timeframe yet, so I'm iffy.
  • Sounds great. Can you PM the location.

Thanks

• I will probably come! Not 100% sure yet...but the later time works better for me b/c I work until 6pm and will be coming from near the Galleria
  • I think I'm caught up with the PM's...if not, don't hesitate to let me know.
  • I can't remember if I asked you to PM me on the other post or not, but I'm in and I'd love to know where we will be going!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"