Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Dates for Fall Divine Consign

Plano:  August 19-23  (presale on 20th)
 Grapevine:  August 27-31 (presale on 28th)

Registration begins at the end of June.  :)

Re: Dates for Fall Divine Consign

• LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JInx!  :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• You and Totty are like ying and yang Stick out tongue
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I am in! I think I am going to sell some stuff this time so I can attend the presale since we can no longer go to the first time moms :(
    Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagegigimarie:
    I am in! I think I am going to sell some stuff this time so I can attend the presale since we can no longer go to the first time moms :(

I'm volunteering  :)

• imageMrsTotty:

imagegigimarie:
    I am in! I think I am going to sell some stuff this time so I can attend the presale since we can no longer go to the first time moms :(

I'm volunteering  :)

ooh that sounds way easier and volunteers go first right?

• Woo hoo! I'm going to sell stuff this time also. Thanks for posting the dates I've been wondering about this
  • imagegigimarie:

Yup  Wink

• imageMrsTotty:

imagegigimarie:

Yup  Wink

Yuppers for sure, AND there is a Facebook group - if you look at my profile page you should see a post about it.  :D  I don't know if I should volunteer for Plano or Grapevine, and I'm not sure about selling anything this time.

• imageCreamPuff06:
    imageMrsTotty:

imagegigimarie:

Yup  Wink

Yuppers for sure, AND there is a Facebook group - if you look at my profile page you should see a post about it.  :D  I don't know if I should volunteer for Plano or Grapevine, and I'm not sure about selling anything this time.

ok I just realized I will have more vacation time by that point so I am thinking volunteering will be the way to go! 

• I'm volunteering in Gvine because I have that Friday off  :)

• flygeahflygeah member

Woo Hoo I think I will volunteer this time.....

• Ooh, I hope I can go this time! I missed the last one and was so bummed!
  • imagegigimarie:
      Good idea, I will do that too.  I will sell things that are not my favorites, just in case I have another girl..... :)

ETA: NM, I'll volunteer too, if they get in first!  I thought the "sellers" did.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemikey&amie:

imagegigimarie:
      Good idea, I will do that too.  I will sell things that are not my favorites, just in case I have another girl..... :)

ETA: NM, I'll volunteer too, if they get in first!  I thought the "sellers" did.

Nope, volunteers go first, depending on what shift they're working.  :)  Sellers go in at least three hours after the first group of volunteers go in, and I think labellagirl said that a LOT of the really good stuff was snapped up by the volunteers before the sellers and first time moms got in.  Totally volunteering.  I may have to do Grapevine so that I can take the day off.

• ok I am going to go ahead and plan to take that Friday off! Woo hoo!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"