Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Another annoying NBR ?

Do I have to notify all my utility providers or CC companies about a zip code change??
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Another annoying NBR ?

• Options

imageJessibell:
    Do I have to notify all my utility providers or CC companies about a zip code change??

Dude I am PISSED about this, I meant to ask you and Sallie the other night if yours was changing too. What a freaking hassle! 

Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagegigimarie:

imageJessibell:

Dude I am PISSED about this, I meant to ask you and Sallie the other night if yours was changing too. What a freaking hassle! 

The fit I pitched when I got the notice rivaled one of Ainsley's. We still have a Keller address, right?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Yeah, I am pissed too. I have known about for about 6 months. DH goes to meetings since he is our HOA Vice President.

You have to notify them all Jess. We have a grace period but after awhile we wont get our mail if it goes to 76248.

• Options
    I would, just to be safe.  :)
  • Options
    imageJessibell:
    imagegigimarie:

imageJessibell:

The fit I pitched when I got the notice rivaled one of Ainsley's. We still have a Keller address, right?

Yeah there was some colorful words used when I opened the notice as well and I am still confused on if we are still Keller or Fort Worth now because I have heard both.

Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    This sucks! Like we don't have enough to do. UGH.
  • Options
    As of right now we will still be Keller. There was talk of changing us to Fort Worth, or letting us chose which city. But, for now we are Keller.
  • Options
    LOL. Y'all must live in the same area as my coworker. I've listened to her b&tch acoss the cubicle about this often.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"