Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Another annoying NBR ?

Do I have to notify all my utility providers or CC companies about a zip code change??
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Another annoying NBR ?

• imageJessibell:
    Do I have to notify all my utility providers or CC companies about a zip code change??

Dude I am PISSED about this, I meant to ask you and Sallie the other night if yours was changing too. What a freaking hassle! 

Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagegigimarie:

imageJessibell:

Dude I am PISSED about this, I meant to ask you and Sallie the other night if yours was changing too. What a freaking hassle! 

The fit I pitched when I got the notice rivaled one of Ainsley's. We still have a Keller address, right?

• Loading the player...
  • Yeah, I am pissed too. I have known about for about 6 months. DH goes to meetings since he is our HOA Vice President.

You have to notify them all Jess. We have a grace period but after awhile we wont get our mail if it goes to 76248.

• I would, just to be safe.  :)
  • imageJessibell:
    imagegigimarie:

imageJessibell:

The fit I pitched when I got the notice rivaled one of Ainsley's. We still have a Keller address, right?

Yeah there was some colorful words used when I opened the notice as well and I am still confused on if we are still Keller or Fort Worth now because I have heard both.

Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • This sucks! Like we don't have enough to do. UGH.
  • As of right now we will still be Keller. There was talk of changing us to Fort Worth, or letting us chose which city. But, for now we are Keller.
  • LOL. Y'all must live in the same area as my coworker. I've listened to her b&tch acoss the cubicle about this often.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"