Philadelphia Babies

SJ swimming lessons for LO

I am looking for mommy and baby swim lessons in the south jersey(camden or burlington county) area. I've googled, but came up empty handed. My mom recommened red cross site and community college sites b/c that is how she found places for my sister and I when we were little. There is a YMCA nearby, but i wasnt sure if i would have to shell out the monthly dues for a family just for some swim time. TIA

Re: SJ swimming lessons for LO

• jc&catjc&cat member
    i THINK the Y will charge you only for the swim lessons. If you were a member i think it's a better deal. At least that is how my Y works. I would give them a call to see.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i am going to call the Y too! ?thanks :)

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks! I'll give them a call. I can't wait, i thinkit will be so fun to see my little guy in the pool!
  • NR722NR722 member
    we do swim classes at the Y.  we are not members and just had to pay a program fee.  DD loves them. also check out your local township center.  i just found out they offer parent/child swim classes during the summer months, they use the local schools that have pools for them.
  • I work at a swim club in the summer.  It is called Ironwood Outdoor Center in Lumberton, NJ.  Very good staff.  https://www.ironwoodoutdoorcenter.org/

Also there is Burlington County College in Pemberton that offers swim lessons throughout the year for babies/children.  My mom teaches there. Hope that helps!

Angela

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"