North Carolina Babies

I hate when DH is "sick"

Men are such babies! DH came home from work because he is SOOO tired, gets in bed and then asks me to take his temperature. He wouldn't even put the thermometer in his own mouth. Seriously?! Confused I am not in the mood to baby him - I have a million things I wanted to do today and having him here throws off my day.

It feels good to put that out there! =) 

image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001

Re: I hate when DH is "sick"

• Oh lord!! Yeah I hate when they are "sick" or just so tired they can't do anythign to help...i'm like and when I'm SICK i suck it up and deal and take care of DS and everything else...they can be such wimps sometimes...do they not realize we need a break sometimes when we are actually sick and then they really have it worse when tehy are just "sick". Good luck. And just tell him u dont have time to baby him cuz u have a real baby to take care of!

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Tell me about it! Hope he feels better soon for your sake!
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh god it is so bad when DH is sick. He thinks the world is crumbling down. All he does is sigh and moan.....I have one of those already.....AT!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • lol! I hope your DH gets over his "man cold" soon!
    Catching up on sports news...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • This always gives me great comfort when dealing w/ the man cold. My DH is the same way... he likes to "GROAN" a lot to make sure I don't forget he's sick.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXLHWmjA5IE

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"