LGBT Parenting
Options

I'm out

I'm 99% sure I'm not a one hit wonder.  Had spotting early this morning (15dpiui).  On to round 2.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm out

• Options
    I'm so sorry hon. ((hugs))
  • Options

My heart sank when I read your subject line...Sad. ((hugs))

How are you doing?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry! Hopefully it's nothing, and you get good news after all. If not, we'll all be here with you for round 2!
    married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • Options

So sorry hon. Hopefully the second time is the charm.

~Kennedy

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    bummer!  Sorry, we all want to be one hit wonders...I wonder who those people are!  Hugs and baby dust sending your way.  Also it is not over until the auntie sings.  I will be crossing my fingers and toes for you.
  • Options
    ((((HUGS)))
    Met 07/07/05, Wedding 07/07/07, Legal Marriage Ceremony 12/9/12, Baby Boy Born 08/09/13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm sorry :-(
  • Options
    Ah, Two, I'm sorry.  Hopefully it turns out not to be true.  :-(
    My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Sorry to hear it. ?On to the next.
  • Options

Thanks ladies! I didn't mean to post and run yesterday.  We drove out to Vermont for brunch and enjoyed a day of art galleries and beautiful weather. I'm not too bummed.

The thing that struck me the hardest is that I will never be a mother in my twenties.  Trust me, I know age means very little.  But that big 3-0 just hit me hard.

The thing I can put a positive spin on is that the Prometrium didn't mess with my cycle.  I know some women won't start their period until they stop Prometrium.  Well I'm 16dpiui and AF is right on time.  So I'm glad to know the drugs are effing with my body too much.

I'm going to keep my 8 am appointment tomorrow so I discuss the next steps with the REs office. I'll keep you posted.  Thanks again for the warm thoughts! :-)

• Options
    Sorry Two!  Wish  you had had beginner's luck....Great that Prometrium is not messing with you though.  Crossing my fingers for you for try 2.  We're not sure what is up with us right now, but we may end up in a tww with you again.
  • Options
    Well that is a bummer, but for the timing wasn't going to be best if this one worked right?  Still, a bfn sucks no matter what.  At least now you've got one try out of the way and can cross your fingers for number 2!!
    Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Sorry that first time wasn't the charm... but good luck with try #2. 

And good news about the Prometrium! 

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"