Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Pics from the Melting Pot!

:D

Before Jess:

After Jess:

mmm, yummy:

I hope everyone made it home safely before the rain!  It sure was an interesting drive home, I had a great lightning show to watch.  :)

Re: Pics from the Melting Pot!

• I think I can safely say that it looks like everyone is much happier at the table once I returned! ;-)

• Cute! :)

Oh, and don't worry. ?I managed to find my way home after you cut across two lanes of traffic to an exit 50 feet away ; P?

• Loading the player...
  • Look at all those sexy mamas! I had such a nice time tonight. Thank you Jessi for organizing it!
  • imageMrs.Donkey:

Cute! :)

Oh, and don't worry.  I managed to find my way home after you cut across two lanes of traffic to an exit 50 feet away ; P 

Blame that one on my dang husband - he decided to call me and freak me out about the rain.  All I could think was "Dear god I hope Jill saw the exit before I did."  What a MORON I am.  Seriously.

• LOL. ?It's fine :) I just turned on the handy navigation system and it guided me home safely.

Oh, and yes, Jessi, thank you for organizing this! ?The Melting Pot must LOVE you for bringing in such a big group of hot mommas :)?

• Yes, it was very fun (for our table too)! It was good to actually talk to you guys without the kids distracting us.
  • Thanks again Jess for putting this together.  I had a great time!
  • Sooo cute! Glad I got to meet everyone :)
  • I had a great time with you guys! Can't wait to go backk for the Snickers Chocolate fondue (Yum!)
  • Thanks again, Jess!!  Had a great time.  If only it didn't take a couple of drinks to get me to talk (and then a couple more to get me to shut up.)

One of these days, I'll have to have y'all into the restaurant for Happy Hour.  I'll take care of appetizers and run a drink special........if that sounds good to anyone (I'm totally not trying to solicit for business, just thought it might be fun).

• imagebnljane1988:

Thanks again, Jess!!  Had a great time.  If only it didn't take a couple of drinks to get me to talk (and then a couple more to get me to shut up.)

One of these days, I'll have to have y'all into the restaurant for Happy Hour.  I'll take care of appetizers and run a drink special........if that sounds good to anyone (I'm totally not trying to solicit for business, just thought it might be fun).

Sounds awesome! What restaurant?

• Caroline....PM. 

I hope that y'all don't mind not posting where I work on here.  There are definitely some crazies out there.

• imagebnljane1988:

Sounds fun!  Sorry I didn't get to talk to you much, seems as soon as you showed up to the bar they were seating us, but it was nice to meet you. :)

• imagebnljane1988:

Thanks again, Jess!!  Had a great time.  If only it didn't take a couple of drinks to get me to talk (and then a couple more to get me to shut up.)

I think that sounds FANTASTIC!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageJessibell:
    imagebnljane1988:

I think that sounds FANTASTIC!!

I agree! :)

• imageCreamPuff06:

image?

Since I'm a total nerd, and there are some newbies, I am going to name the ladies pictured. ?I always wanted to know "who was who" when people posted pics :)

1st pic (starting on the left, front going back)

Caroline:)

ibfloridagirl

bnljane1988

reynah

???(someone help...I can't see the last girl :( ?)

(back working up on the right)

amanda7207

avz2avb

jessibell

mustangsallie

Shan_te_xas

?

2nd pic (starting on left working back)

Mrs. Donkey

flygeah

CreamPuff

sethsgal

jenlynnc?

(on the right from back to front)

Chicagoteri

mlhowe07

gigimarie

mikey&amie

MrsTotty

:)?

• imagemikey&amie:
    imageCreamPuff06:

image?

Since I'm a total nerd, and there are some newbies, I am going to name the ladies pictured. ?I always wanted to know "who was who" when people posted pics :)

1st pic (starting on the left, front going back)

Caroline:)

ibfloridagirl

bnljane1988

reynah

???(someone help...I can't see the last girl :( ?)

(back working up on the right)

amanda7207

avz2avb

jessibell

mustangsallie

Shan_te_xas

?

2nd pic (starting on left working back)

Mrs. Donkey

flygeah

CreamPuff

sethsgal

jenlynnc?

(on the right from back to front)

Chicagoteri

mlhowe07

gigimarie

mikey&amie

MrsTotty

:)?

cactus5 is the one you can't see?

• Hi Cactus! So sorry I didn't get to meet you! Next time :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"