Special Needs

Anyone know what happend to...

that woman who found out her DC might have a SN and was thinking about terminating?  I was just catching up on 2nd tri and some of the woman over there are dealing with high ratios for down syndrome.  They're considering doing amnios and it got me thinking about this woman. 

Anyone hear what happend?

Re: Anyone know what happend to...

• Maybe you are referring to me? We found out my DD has Down Syndrome and we were considering termination. We decided against it after a lot of serious conversation and learning about Down Syndrome. Now we are very excited to meet our little girl and start this new chapter of our lives.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagesoontobeahigh:
    Maybe you are referring to me? We found out my DD has Down Syndrome and we were considering termination. We decided against it after a lot of serious conversation and learning about Down Syndrome. Now we are very excited to meet our little girl and start this new chapter of our lives.

Well I guess I was.Angel   I can't imagine how tough your decision must have been to make.  I hope you are finding help from this board, if you need it.  I wish you luck with your delivery and hope you don't think I was being nasty by asking about you.  I was genuinely just curious.  

• Loading the player...
  • Nope, didn't think that way at all. Thanks for thinking of me. It was a tough discussion, but we needed to have it so we could make sure we were on the same page. Now, we are learning every day and just looking forward to meeting our baby girl and seeing her with her big brothers.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • It is so good to hear that you made a decision and are comfortable with it!

I can't wait to hear more about your little girl! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"