Philadelphia Babies
Options

pottstown vs. phoenixville

What is your recommendation for delivery? I'm not even pregnant yet, but I need to change to a local gyn, so I thought I would find someone associated with a good hospital. I live in Collegeville, so if you have something positive to day about another relatively local hospital, go for it!

?

Thanks!?

Re: pottstown vs. phoenixville

• Options
    I live in Schwenksville and just delivered twins at Phoenixville. I had a great experience there. The nursing staff was awesome. I go to Valley Forge OBGYN, they are the only practice that delivers at Phoenixville from what I understand. They have an office in Limerick and one in Phoenixville right next to the hospital. There is only one doctor there that I don't care for so I just don't schedule appointments with her. Oh and welcome to the area.
  • Options
    Thank you! Phoenixville is closer to me, so that's good news!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I live in Collegeville also and go to Main Line ObGyn on Arcola road across from the new shopping center on 29.  I love Dr. Krell, the nurse wasn't very helpful during my miscarriage but that's the nurse so I'll deal.  I haven't heard good things about Phoenixville from my GF's who've delivered there and one had an absolutely horrendous experience.

Main Line ObGyn docs go to Paoli or Bryn Mawr.  I'll be delivering at Bryn Mawr when I get pg again.  Both hospitals are highly rated and I haven't heard any tales of terror for either of them.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Um.... Neither??

I've been to Pottstown's maternity floor and the rooms are outdated. I've known a few girls with bad experiences at Phoenixville.

If you can, deliver at Bryn Mawr (awesome!) or Paoli - I've never heard a single, negative thing about either.

GL!

imageimage
    Zachary Ryan - 1/13/08 - 6lbs 15oz, 20.5 inches
    Lilia Rose - 5/11/10 - 8lbs 6oz, 21 inches
    imageimage
  • Options

I live in Phoenixville and I am delivering at Bryn Mawr b/c I have heard amazing this about their L&D team and they have a very high level NICU ( I hope we never have to use it).

I have heard terrible things about phoenixville and althought it is closer I would never go to it...good luck.

• Options
    I no longer live in Phoenixville, but I agree with pps... Bryn Mawr or Paoli
    2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"