Houston Babies
Options

PTing: four accidents in five hours.

Is this normal?  She's been in panties since 7 am and even with putting her on the potty every 30 minutes, this is what's happening.  I am now out of clean panties.  I feel ill-prepared and so not up for it.

Re: PTing: four accidents in five hours.

• Options
    is she showing other signs of being ready? or has she had better days before? if you're not up for it and she isn't, maybe you could wait. (but i am waiting, so I can't really offer any real advice-sorry)
    -Clare
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Is this day one of panties only? ?I have a friend that went through 20 undies on day one and another that went through 2 maybe... so I think that could be normal. ?I would just see how she does the next couple of days.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    She is physically ready.  She can get on and off by herself and she knows what to do when she gets on there.  She just doesn't want to.  I think I may be rushing it. 

• Options

imagejeneric04:
    Is this day one of panties only?  I have a friend that went through 20 undies on day one and another that went through 2 maybe... so I think that could be normal.  I would just see how she does the next couple of days.

20 panties....whoa!

• Options
    jen5-03jen5-03 member

If this is day 1 of PTing, then it's normal. Go buy some more panties!

I think we have 9 pairs of the thick (but not waterproof) trainers, a pack of Dora panties, another of Elmo, and one of hearts/flowers... I think those were all 6 packs, so we have tons of undies.

- Jena
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"