South Florida Babies

Mini-Vent

Why does my husband's boss think it's cute to send him openings in DC, Alaska, Boston, and NY telling him he's perfect for those positions?!?

I know we're in them military and we don't get to choose where we end up next, but really, can he just let me live in my bubble and think that we're moving SOUTH and not further north?!

Ok, I'm done. Thanks girls :)

Re: Mini-Vent

• I don't think I've ever known a boss I completely understand.  He must have some strange reason he thinks it's cute.  I'll keep hoping with you that you can move farther south. 

Cute belly pic by the way!

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • oh nikki....you can still def think that you're moving south!!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMrs_Rod:
    oh nikki....you can still def think that you're moving south!!

ayy thanks Cynthia. I actually like this particular boss, and he treats Nick like his own son so I know that the positions he's sending Nick are beneficial to his career. But I can't help but whine and pout and act like a baby when I see that they're all further away. I'm sure I'll get over it.

• imagerach312:

I don't think I've ever known a boss I completely understand.  He must have some strange reason he thinks it's cute.  I'll keep hoping with you that you can move farther south. 

Cute belly pic by the way!

thanks rach...you're little girl is a cutiepie :)

• hang in there! 

Love the bump pic!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • imageUMwife:

imageMrs_Rod:

ayy thanks Cynthia. I actually like this particular boss, and he treats Nick like his own son so I know that the positions he's sending Nick are beneficial to his career. But I can't help but whine and pout and act like a baby when I see that they're all further away. I'm sure I'll get over it.

but look @ the bright side...if you move to DC you'll def be closer to a pottery barn kids!! LOL

• imageMrs_Rod:
    imageUMwife:

imageMrs_Rod:

but look @ the bright side...if you move to DC you'll def be closer to a pottery barn kids!! LOL

HAHAHAHAAHA thats.not.funny --- ok, maybe a little. LOL

oh my dear cynthia, how i love you!

• Embarrassed how could you not!!! lol
  • LOVE the belly pic! :)

New York and Boston sound super exciting, but I don't blame you for wanting to be closer to South Florida. I hope you guys get something close by!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • aww i hope you get to stay south, but NY and Boston sound awesome, too!!! 

btw, belly pic is soooo cute and I'm going to call "boy" on it lol 

• imagebritishbride05:

aww i hope you get to stay south, but NY and Boston sound awesome, too!!! 

I agree, NY and Boston sound fabulous...but they also sound COOOOLD! And like any true Floridian, me and cold can only be friends for a max of 10 minutes. LOL

Oh, and I'm going to need a reason for your boy prediction. Can you believe that I haven't had NOT ONE person tell me they think it's a girl?! All the votes have been for team blue. (not that I mind, little boys are fun too -- and easier to dress)

• imageUMwife:
    imagebritishbride05:

aww i hope you get to stay south, but NY and Boston sound awesome, too!!! 

I agree, NY and Boston sound fabulous...but they also sound COOOOLD! And like any true Floridian, me and cold can only be friends for a max of 10 minutes. LOL

Oh, and I'm going to need a reason for your boy prediction. Can you believe that I haven't had NOT ONE person tell me they think it's a girl?! All the votes have been for team blue. (not that I mind, little boys are fun too -- and easier to dress)

your bump looks different than mine and my sil's!  our bumps started much lower and we both had girls.  yours looks higher up on your abdomen!  i could be full of sh*t lol  i think it looks just looks like "boy!"

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"