Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Anyone deliver at Las Colinas MC?

My friend at work just got a BFP and is looking for an OBGYN nearby.  Mine (Dr. Staud at Tuscan OBGYN) delivers at Las Colinas Medical Center, but since I've never been pregnant, I wouldn't be able to recommend her (or delivering at that hospital) from personal experience.

Also, does anyone have a list of questions to ask a potential OBGYN (or questions to ask at your first prenatal appt) that I can pass on to her?

Thanks!

Help for Haiti: Learn What You Can Do

BFP 12.20.2010 :: missed m/c 1/2011 around 8 weeks
BFP @ 9dpo 5.24.2011 :: missed m/c 6/2011 around 7 weeks
positive for ANAs (1:40) with a speckled pattern
MTHFR c677t mutation (heterozygous)
*folic acid, baby asprin, Prometrium, acupuncture, Lovenox*
BFP @ 9dpo 2.1.2012 || HCG = 8 : Progesterone = 19.2
2nd HCG @ 11dpo = 40 || 3rd HCG @ 21dpo = over 5000!
Stick, little one, stick! EDD October 15, 2012

Re: Anyone deliver at Las Colinas MC?

• I didn't deliver there, but my pediatrician is located in their building and I totally reccomend her....Dr. Stephanie Copeland, formerly Dr. Stephanie Rutherford...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I delivered there last month and had a great experience. All the doctors, nurses and staff that I dealt with were awesome.

Also, my obgyn is Dr. Kristin Carmichael. I've been going to her for several years and love her!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • cactus5cactus5 member

I delivered there in March. I had a wonderful experience-labor and delivery is fairly small and quiet-which is not always the case. The nurses were wonderful. And the suite is awesome if your friend has a large family!

My doctor is in the same practice with Dr. Carmichael-his name is Dr. Krum. He did a fantastic job.

• imagemandarod:

I delivered there last month and had a great experience. All the doctors, nurses and staff that I dealt with were awesome.

Also, my obgyn is Dr. Kristin Carmichael. I've been going to her for several years and love her!

I agree with this.  I delivered my daughter there 3 years ago and it was great.  Dr. Carmicheal delivered her (she was not my ob) my ob was on vacation but she was very nice and sweet.    My old OB is Dr. Hoffman he is great also.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"