Connecticut Babies
Options

Baby-friendly stuff to do in CT?

I'm a SAHM for now and I'm always trying to get out of the house with baby!

Here's a couple things I've come up with: Beardsley zoo in Bridgeport, walking/picnic at Devil's Hopyard state park in East Haddam, Mystic Aquarium... any other ideas??

Also, any recommendations for mom/baby yoga or classes like that?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Baby-friendly stuff to do in CT?

• Options
    What part of the state are you in? I live near new haven & there is always stuff going on there. Not that the baby is really old enough to appreciate art yet (or maybe I'm wrong) but the Yale Art Gallery & British Museum in New Haven are free. Also the Yale Peabody Museum is free on Thursdays from either 2 or 3 until 5pm. I love the Peabody. Also in the summer on Saturday nights there are free concerts on the New Haven Green. Lyman orchards in Middlefield (Middletown) is also really nice. The serve breakfast on the weekends out back & they have a duckpond. It's really great for apple picking in the fall.
  • Options

We should plan a GTG at Beardsley Zoo!!  Have you checked out stroller strides if you're looking for a mom & baby exercise class?  I'm thinking about doing that when my Zumba class is over.

When we go out of the house it's usally just to BRU or Target.  In the summer we'll be going to Lake Lillinonah a lot or my IL's pool. 

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kpips20kpips20 member
    I don't know how far Norwalk is from you but we love the Norwalk Aquarium. There's also the Children's Stepping Stone museum in Norwalk that I used to take the kids I nannied for in college to - they have interactive stations for pretty much every age group and the kids loved it!

• Options
    Mystic Aquarium is great! I work in Mystic and I lovee going to the aquarium!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"