Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Just so you're all up to speed - next MNO

We (well, at least our table) decided we need to have a sleepover for the next one : D How fun would that be?! ?

Re: Just so you're all up to speed - next MNO

• I think there should also be alcohol and gambling involved ... I am HORRIBLE at poker, but I also love it ... which apparently are great qualities in a poker player  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• I second Totty's suggestion to alcohol and gambling

• Loading the player...
  • We talked about the same thing!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've got a theater room and a pool table.
  • imagesabrina&andy:
    I've got a theater room and a pool table.

Perfect!!?

• And a popcorn machine; just let me know. I can kick the DH and DS to MIL's house for the night!
  • imagesabrina&andy:
    And a popcorn machine; just let me know. I can kick the DH and DS to MIL's house for the night!

?

So you know you don't get to just say this and not mean it right ; P?

• imagesabrina&andy:
    I've got a theater room and a pool table.
    Can I just move in?
  • Oh I mean it! I need it, I think it would be fun. I've got a 100 inch HD 1080DLP projector, blu ray DVD player, 7 speaker/2 sub-woofer surround sound itching to get some use out of it. I lived up there while PG; not so much any more. Pool table needs some loving too. I am out of town June 15-20 but open any other time!!
  • imagesabrina&andy:
    Oh I mean it! I need it, I think it would be fun. I've got a 100 inch HD 1080DLP projector, blu ray DVD player, 7 speaker/2 sub-woofer surround sound itching to get some use out of it. I lived up there while PG; not so much any more. Pool table needs some loving too. I am out of town June 15-20 but open any other time!!

*sigh* I think I just fell in love with you!!! Lol!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • flygeahflygeah member

imagesabrina&andy:
    Oh I mean it! I need it, I think it would be fun. I've got a 100 inch HD 1080DLP projector, blu ray DVD player, 7 speaker/2 sub-woofer surround sound itching to get some use out of it. I lived up there while PG; not so much any more. Pool table needs some loving too. I am out of town June 15-20 but open any other time!!

I am pretty sure my DH would divorce me for you LOL.  This is exactly what he wants  (including the pool table)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"