South Florida Babies
Options

2nd Appt Update

I am so happy that the second appointment is over. Great things happened this morning: I got to hear the baby's heartbeat on doppler, got to see our little one move around on ultrasound AND haven't gained a pound since our first visit. Woo hoo!Big Smile

DH is leaving tomorrow and couldn't make the appointment, but at least I have more photos of the baby to show him. 

And now...that I know that the baby is healthy and my bloodwork came back great, I can rest easy and start eating. Pizza

I'll post a bump pic soon. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 2nd Appt Update

• Options

so happy for you!  The best part of being pg is when you feel that you can finally relax and enjoy it.  However, anyone on here will tell you that I never relaxed, but I still enjoyed every minute of it! 

Yay for good health and good bloodwork!  Yes

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • Options
    That is all great news. I'm sure you're happy. Can't wait to see the baby bump and show us the ultrasound pic also!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm glad your appointment went well! Can't wait to see your bump!
  • Options
    congrats on an exciting appointment!! post some pix soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

• Options

Here's the ultrasound photo with our little one laying on his/her back with his/her feet up.....comfy, eh? It's so neat to see how much the baby has grown in just 4 weeks' time!

• Options
    very adorable!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • Options
    Yay! So glad to hear everything is going smoothly. Aren't ultrasounds the best? I wish I could have one every week.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats on a good appointment.  The ultrasound pic is great.  It's always a nice feeling when they tell you your little one is doing great. 
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    TayLynnTayLynn member

Oh, how exciting!  Yay! 

Can't wait to see the bump pic. 

• Options
    that's wonderful! so glad everything is going well. can't wait to see bump pics ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"