South Florida Babies

girly spa parties

hey ladies...don't know if any of you have a little niece or cousin but is opening up a girls salon.  EVERYTHING is PINK!!!! truly a girls dream.  the grand opening is May 30th so if any of you want to pass by w/a sweet lil girl and get some free stuff please be my guest...here's the website for further info spaparties

btw, i'm not advertising!! its just that there will be free giveaways and thought someone might be interested.

Re: girly spa parties

• I'm seriously doing something like this for Nadia's 5th bday! LOL! So cute!
  • My 5 y.o. niece went to one similar recently and she talked about it FOREVER. Great idea!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMariM:
    I'm seriously doing something like this for Nadia's 5th bday! LOL! So cute!

omg...this is my cousins store & she has a 2 1/2 yr old girl. well she LOVES this and is always playing dress up.  if i have a lil girl...one of the parties will def be this!!!

• I'll be 30-something in a few weeks, can I book my party there??

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • how fun is that!!! if I had a little girl I would so do it!

actually, I have a business related question, do you think you could put me in touch with your cousin? I'm ramping up my portrait biz soon and boy would i freakin' LOVE to take portraits of adorable little girls at a spa party. My email address is karen@karenlisa.com - thanks!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

• aww that is such a cute idea!
  • That is super cute! Gaby's birthday is in October and this can be an idea for her to chose from! Thanks!
  • imagekarenlisaphoto:

how fun is that!!! if I had a little girl I would so do it!

actually, I have a business related question, do you think you could put me in touch with your cousin? I'm ramping up my portrait biz soon and boy would i freakin' LOVE to take portraits of adorable little girls at a spa party. My email address is karen@karenlisa.com - thanks!!

i would def let her know. 

• these are becoming a lot more popular... the concept is great!
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I absolutely love this idea, and Kaitlyn would ADORE it...she's all about having her mani/pedi (as some as you may know lol) I can't make the opening but I'l be sure to stop by one day!

• This is your cousin???

A few of the girls here know that I took Charlotte to a Mom and Daughter DIVA day last month and she was one of the vendors. She did Charlotte's nails, and she loved it! She told me that she had a little girl too =] Small world!

• imagesoontobemrs.rjd:

This is your cousin???

A few of the girls here know that I took Charlotte to a Mom and Daughter DIVA day last month and she was one of the vendors. She did Charlotte's nails, and she loved it! She told me that she had a little girl too =] Small world!

oh how funny!! yeah that's my cousin.  and her daughter is a lil' diva!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"